Looking for a scanner at the Hirsh Health Sciences Library?
Check out room 524 on the 5th floor near the Library IT Service Desk.
We have three scanners that are completely free and easy to use!
The book scanner allows you to scan directly to e-mail, USB, printer, or Google Docs.
Not sure how to use it? Ask at the Library IT Service Desk on Sackler 5.
Have you noticed the new SHARP digital whiteboard in Sackler 502?
By plugging a thumb drive into the USB port on the wall, you can pull up documents, PDFs or presentations and easily add notes and highlighting. Use your fingers to underline, make diagrams and highlight key points during group study sessions and save the modifications back to your USB drive to review later. Here’s a brief demo video to introduce you to the board and its capabilities.
InfoComm 2011: Sharp Electronic Demos Its Digital Interactive Whiteboard by RaVe Producitons, via their YouTube channel
And if you’re not sure you understand how to use it, don’t worry! The instructions are posted on the wall to the right of the screen. The Library IT Service Desk is also available to contact Educational Media should problems arise.
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Join Dr. Dan Jay at Aidkeman Arts Center 9/25 5-7:30PM for the opening of his art show "Archemy: Chemical Drawings" http://t.co/DOSZflRwaG about 12 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsOOS: Walking is not only good for the environment -- it provides many benefits for your physical health! http://t.co/MO5StQG1oK #s… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: In California, Less Water Means More West Nile Virus http://t.co/VHTt32kMVZ about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: How to get your research published: The BMJ's tips: http://t.co/yKiQAWBsio via @YouTube about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: Today at 2p ET: Why did humans evolve to have a variety of faces? http://t.co/3cVrPr2Tgn http://t.co/VItpCRhKmY 12:17:09 PM September 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nlm_news: It's Whole Grains Month! Are you eating enough? Check out these recipes & more: http://t.co/D9q83Ivmyw 09:51:03 AM September 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook