Due to the popularity of the standing desk on the 7th floor, we’ve purchased another! The new standing desk is on the 6th floor in the corridor along the windows. It is electronically height adjustable, so you can easily make it fit your needs.
Why try a standing desk? Here’s a terrifying infographic.
Please note: if you adjust the desk to the shortest height and pull a chair up to it, one of the monsters from the infographic will appear and eat all your homework. Just a heads-up!
We’d like to officially announce the re-opening of the sixth floor in Sackler! Everything has passed inspection and can be fully utilized. Thank you all for your patience while the construction was going on. We’d also like to thank everyone who was involved with the transformation. We hope you enjoy the new classroom as well as the continued use of study space.
It’s been a busy summer up on the 6th floor and we’re pleased to report that the new classroom is on track to open on October 1st! The work on the administrative offices is set to finish up soon after. Since the floor is still a work in progress, please continue to study on other floors until the renovations are completed.
HHSL is pleased to announce that this summer we will be adding a new classroom to the 6th floor! Library Administration will move into the main library offices and Sackler 606-609 will be turned into one larger room. Construction is set to begin in late July.
Stay tuned for updates!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Your Contribution to the California Drought http://t.co/qz0ORcK7Mm about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Photos, speeches, videos and more. Check out the #Tufts2015 commencement recap: http://t.co/7luBTsxAcV about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Why is it so difficult to eat less? Researchers at @TuftsUniversity are looking into the dopamine reward system: http:/… about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MassDental: Flossie the therapy dog takes the bite out of dental visits http://t.co/gWfKmjDHB6 about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Please join us in welcoming Laura Pavlech, our new Research and Instruction Librarian! http://t.co/VVoOfJjifH http://t.co/AgdwcxCInP about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Memorial Day Hours http://t.co/eMPK8M9S0n http://t.co/G5kt2UiNUV 10:10:17 AM May 21, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook