You may have noticed that if you click the fancy Ask Us button in the webpage header, it takes you to a slightly reconfigured contact information page.
There are two new ways to receive library help – a live chat feature and a FAQ database.
The live chat program allows you to immediately chat with a librarian who is logged in at the service desk. You can also email yourself transcripts of the chat for future reference and send and receive attachments.
The FAQ database allows you to search for answers to commonly asked questions. If a similar question is found in the database, the search bar will try to guess the question you are typing (like a Google search). You can also browse the database by topic categories, located in a drop down menu below the search bar.
If your question is not in the database, you can fill out a brief email form and your question will be answered by a librarian.Submitting new questions to the FAQ database is not an immediate response system, so if your question is not in the database but is time-sensitive, please call, chat or visit the desk!
What do you think? Let us know in the comments or email us at email@example.com!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Memorial Day Hours http://t.co/eMPK8M9S0n http://t.co/G5kt2UiNUV about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check out this pic - very fun! https://t.co/W8teHs34vN about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One Town Is Going to Try Not Arresting Heroin Users http://t.co/ny4GrvRoy4 via @tnr about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsPR: What's the deal with GMOs? #Tufts nutrition expert Alice Lichtenstein weighs in http://t.co/3gI3RI698G (via @CNN) about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- David Sackett | Clinical Epidemiology Pioneer Dies https://t.co/kuluG81jnB via @sharethis 02:51:34 PM May 20, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Well: Scientists Unravel How Flu Vaccine Reduces Risk of a Cancer http://t.co/EZ660IREFv 12:30:53 PM May 20, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook