Leo, Catalogue, and Lizzy are out exploring the wilderness. Are they prepared to battle it out with mosquitoes and ticks? There is only one way to find out…
Leo is back to discuss study room policies. We are introduced to Lizzy who has a bit of a dilemma while studying.
We’d love to hear from you and welcome your questions! You can either drop one off in the designated box at the 4th floor service desk or you may email AskLeo@Tufts.edu. Thank you!
Leo is back with another video blog where he discusses the construction on the 6th floor. We are also introduced to Leo’s new friend! Remember to submit questions to AskLeo@tufts.edu or write out a question and place it in our designated box on the 4th floor library service desk.
Leo is back to answer more of your questions about library policies and procedures! Catch him in episode two where he discusses how to use Tufts Tools and announces our new computers! Remember to submit questions to AskLeo@tufts.edu or write out a question and place it in our designated box on the 4th floor library service desk. Enjoy!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- To kick off our March Affiliation Month, today is an Affiliation day! https://t.co/fi13jrAjZa about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Meet double Jumbo Robert Partridge, doctor to the @BostonSymphony Orchestra. https://t.co/Uf4OJmw6A8 https://t.co/fqES… about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March is Affiliation Month! Here's what to expect | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/AbfLdgKONC 12:06:48 PM February 28, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Colon and Rectal Cancers Rising in Young People https://t.co/qqm6GRC5ZS 10:35:08 AM February 28, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: A cure for the common cold and 4 other medical predictions that haven’t (yet) come true https://t.co/QNllmFRory https://t.co/… 05:13:44 PM February 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GreenTufts: The Green Labs Initiative at Tufts identifies resource-saving opportunities in labs and clinics across campus. https://t.co… 02:25:51 PM February 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook