It’s a new academic year here at Tufts’ Health Sciences Campus and the HHSL is piloting a new service model. You may have noticed that early in the mornings or late in the afternoons we only have one person on the service desk. Or perhaps you’ve noticed a lack of familiar librarian faces on the 4th floor.
Never fear! The HHSL librarians are alive and well and ready to serve you still!
This year we are piloting a service model where the librarians are largely “on call” – much like our resident and doctor patrons. If you need help from a librarian, please come to the 4th floor desk and the librarian on call will be happy to assist you. (It is not an inconvenience when a patron asks for help – it’s our job and we love to do it!)
You can also email, call, or chat with a librarian if you can’t come see us in the library.
Have a question about the Boston campus or library? Try searching our new collection of frequently asked questions!
Browse by topic to see all questions and answers related to that category, or type a question in the box. The system will automatically try to map you to a Q&A pair if it has already been asked and answered.
If your question does not already exist, you will be presented with a submission form. A librarian will receive your question via email and answer as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that it is not an immediate response.
You can always chat, call or visit us at the library if you require immediate assistance.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Friedman's Jeanne Goldberg comments today in the @BostonGlobe about lunchtime trading among school children: http://t.c… 12:42:13 PM October 09, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SPARC_NA: Our map of #OAWeek events is filling up fast—122 and counting! Make sure yours is counted. Add it now! http://t.co/eiSY8BvTOq 11:37:55 AM October 09, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cutest. Spider. EVER!!!! Peruvian Amazon's Roly Poly Spider and Other Exotic Orb Weavers http://t.co/psVeJ6p6Ke 10:36:47 AM October 09, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Extra, extra! Be informed about the risks of foregoing vaccinations! https://t.co/xKuxqVjqb2 10:35:30 AM October 09, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: At 2pET, we're talking to the 2015 @NobelPrize laureates in Chemistry, Physics, & Medicine. http://t.co/TP1MQB9Qgu http://t.co/… 10:34:48 AM October 09, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tufts' New Entry Sustainable Farming Project on WGBH News story on Nutrition Inequality http://t.co/YaAZscdvxy via @wgbhnews 03:00:09 PM October 08, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook