It’s a new academic year here at Tufts’ Health Sciences Campus and the HHSL is piloting a new service model. You may have noticed that early in the mornings or late in the afternoons we only have one person on the service desk. Or perhaps you’ve noticed a lack of familiar librarian faces on the 4th floor.
Never fear! The HHSL librarians are alive and well and ready to serve you still!
This year we are piloting a service model where the librarians are largely “on call” – much like our resident and doctor patrons. If you need help from a librarian, please come to the 4th floor desk and the librarian on call will be happy to assist you. (It is not an inconvenience when a patron asks for help – it’s our job and we love to do it!)
You can also email, call, or chat with a librarian if you can’t come see us in the library.
Have a question about the Boston campus or library? Try searching our new collection of frequently asked questions!
Browse by topic to see all questions and answers related to that category, or type a question in the box. The system will automatically try to map you to a Q&A pair if it has already been asked and answered.
If your question does not already exist, you will be presented with a submission form. A librarian will receive your question via email and answer as soon as possible, but please keep in mind that it is not an immediate response.
You can always chat, call or visit us at the library if you require immediate assistance.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @nytimeshealth: What's wrong with this woman who gets thinner and thinner after a simple cold? http://t.co/B7tmC6Ty8D about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Boston Massacre | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/Nkc1wGg7Gz 01:19:22 PM March 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy #WorldBookDay! http://t.co/ECdHhrT31g 12:10:41 PM March 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsStdntServ: Looking for some free fun activities in Boston this March? Here are some great ideas: http://t.co/dGcV3jjuCs 10:12:23 AM March 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Officials are warning people to keep off frozen Charles River http://t.co/PwLg00RtTw http://t.co/Np18JNsKhD 12:03:27 PM March 04, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeshealth: The final tally is in. Here are the sounds you find most annoying. http://t.co/tGtnBWbHy4 03:55:45 PM March 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook