Need to look something up while on rounds? Want a point of care resource to access on your mobile device, but are looking to explore something different from what you already know? Try BMJ Best Practice!
From the Best Practice website:
“In a single source we have combined the latest research evidence, guidelines and expert opinion – presented in a step-by-step approach, covering prevention, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. Best Practice provides a second opinion in an instant, without the need for checking multiple resources. Its unique patient-focused approach represents a major new advancement in information delivery at the point of care
Best Practice is brought to you by the BMJ Evidence Centre– a division of the BMJ Group that is working to provide healthcare professionals with innovative new products and tools that make evidence useful in practice.”
Best Practice is easy to navigate, set up how you would conduct a clinical exam, and provides step-by-step diagnostic and treatment advice. The resource is evidence-based and all articles undergo a gold standard editorial process with peer review and multiple sign-offs before publication.
For instructions on how to download the BMJ Best Practice app, visit our Mobile Resources LibGuide. You can also access it online from our homepage in the Popular Links drop down menu!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @nytimeswell: Should the Food Industry Sneak Vegetables Into Food? https://t.co/UZ8BhdsTiq about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - US life expectancy declines for first time in 20 years https://t.co/jrCoGOLXY5 about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- LED technology from MIT to be used by startup working on Alzheimer’s treatment https://t.co/iFhz8P6XTG via @BostonGlobe 03:51:44 PM December 07, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Even a Cigarette a Day Is Bad for Your Health https://t.co/eTDSJr0N1r 02:57:59 PM December 07, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @marionnestle: House Ag Committee SNAP report just out. Bland. Whew. https://t.co/ITnotDEjvc 08:51:00 AM December 07, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us at the intersection of craft and snack...make a gingerbread house! 12/8 + 12/9 at 12pm | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/QMBX8AaqVx 03:34:28 PM December 06, 2016 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook