Need to look something up while on rounds? Want a point of care resource to access on your mobile device, but are looking to explore something different from what you already know? Try BMJ Best Practice!
From the Best Practice website:
“In a single source we have combined the latest research evidence, guidelines and expert opinion – presented in a step-by-step approach, covering prevention, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. Best Practice provides a second opinion in an instant, without the need for checking multiple resources. Its unique patient-focused approach represents a major new advancement in information delivery at the point of care
Best Practice is brought to you by the BMJ Evidence Centre– a division of the BMJ Group that is working to provide healthcare professionals with innovative new products and tools that make evidence useful in practice.”
Best Practice is easy to navigate, set up how you would conduct a clinical exam, and provides step-by-step diagnostic and treatment advice. The resource is evidence-based and all articles undergo a gold standard editorial process with peer review and multiple sign-offs before publication.
For instructions on how to download the BMJ Best Practice app, visit our Mobile Resources LibGuide. You can also access it online from our homepage in the Popular Links drop down menu!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @statnews: A cure for the common cold and 4 other medical predictions that haven’t (yet) come true https://t.co/QNllmFRory https://t.co/… about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GreenTufts: The Green Labs Initiative at Tufts identifies resource-saving opportunities in labs and clinics across campus. https://t.co… about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sales Fall Again in Mexico’s Second Year of Taxing Soda https://t.co/2tIqjctHXZ via @UpshotNYT about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ncats_nih_gov: #RareDisease Day at NIH 2017 will be streaming live today via webcast! Tune in: https://t.co/wgHb5wtd5f #RDDNIH https:/… about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: How do people at different points of #FoodProduction make decisions? @friedmansprout students go behind the scenes: htt… 02:02:48 PM February 24, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Come and make a Mardi Gras mask! https://t.co/RV2C0rupaw 12:16:48 PM February 24, 2017 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook