Need to look something up while on rounds? Want a point of care resource to access on your mobile device, but are looking to explore something different from what you already know? Try BMJ Best Practice!
From the Best Practice website:
“In a single source we have combined the latest research evidence, guidelines and expert opinion – presented in a step-by-step approach, covering prevention, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. Best Practice provides a second opinion in an instant, without the need for checking multiple resources. Its unique patient-focused approach represents a major new advancement in information delivery at the point of care
Best Practice is brought to you by the BMJ Evidence Centre– a division of the BMJ Group that is working to provide healthcare professionals with innovative new products and tools that make evidence useful in practice.”
Best Practice is easy to navigate, set up how you would conduct a clinical exam, and provides step-by-step diagnostic and treatment advice. The resource is evidence-based and all articles undergo a gold standard editorial process with peer review and multiple sign-offs before publication.
For instructions on how to download the BMJ Best Practice app, visit our Mobile Resources LibGuide. You can also access it online from our homepage in the Popular Links drop down menu!
Tags4th floor 5th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review books book talk circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NPRHealth: A Sense Of Self: What Happens When Your Brain Says You Don't Exist http://t.co/xjypUdMK5q 02:42:43 PM July 28, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Melting Mummies Are on Thin Ice, Thanks to Climate Change http://t.co/YT82Xrh1kf #science 12:22:14 PM July 28, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Writing Consultants sessions are resuming 8/2 with a new schedule! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/gGwL50TkmN 12:12:14 PM July 28, 2015 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GreenTufts: Grand opening of the @BosPublicMarket on Thurs at 11am. Year-round market will feature fresh, locally sourced food. http://… 10:29:29 AM July 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TIE_Tufts: Great #jumboalumniservicemonth #jasm event with @MysticMyRWA and the Tufts Environmental Alumni! http://t.co/Q3wXyDnvvs 01:41:35 PM July 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Americans Are Finally Eating Less http://t.co/SXFty4r6Ex via @UpshotNYT 12:38:39 PM July 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook