Currently viewing the tag: "books"
In celebration of African American History Month the library is highlighting biographies and autobiographies about African American physicians.
You can find these books and more on Sackler 4th floor.
Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story by Ben Carson M.D.
|“Dr. Ben Carson is known around the world for breakthroughs in neurosurgery that have brought hope where no hope existed. In ‘Gifted Hands’, he tells of his inspiring odyssey from his childhood in inner-city Detroit to his position as director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions at age thirty-three. Taking you into the operating room where he has saved countless lives, Ben Carson is a role model for anyone who attempts the seemingly impossible” –Cover, p. 4.|
Do you have any book suggestions? Let us know what we should buy! Make a book recommendation here!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps books celebration circulation Clinical Key ClinicalKey conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources Elsevier facebook feedback goodbye post graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours ipad library service desk library staff match day medical school new new resource open access opinion presentation president's day publication resources social media staff technology toolkits twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Info Services Librarian Amy LaVertu reviews The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer Have u read it?http://t.co/NP6zSEFuNh #bookreview #librarybooks 12:30:07 PM June 18, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Book Review: The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer | http://t.co/r6qfrfFsQs 12:08:32 PM June 18, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Congratulations to #Tufts engineer Qiaobing Xu, named a 2013 Pew Scholar in Biomedical Sciences! http://t.co/3nHiBcBMN… 12:21:36 PM June 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Preserve and Share Your Data with Dryad Digital Repository | http://t.co/ZDMrGcnZeR 01:53:11 PM June 14, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome To Tufts! | The Hirsh Health Sciences Library welcomes all our new patrons http://t.co/hSNYHEolT9 10:44:19 AM June 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- HHSL begins trial to the Cochrane Library. Ends on 7/31/13 Let us know what you think! http://t.co/2kLpNt7bEC 09:15:02 AM June 11, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook