TUSM students in the Competency-Based Apprenticeship in Primary Care program recently put a suite of selected apps and mobilized websites into a folder on their smartphones.
Course directors Wayne Altman, MD, and Sarah Rosenberg-Scott, MD, introduced Mobile Medicards and discussed the usefulness of their top five tools for information at the point of care. Librarian Berika Williams created a presentation on how to install apps for DynaMed, STAT!Ref, Epocrates, the Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research’s Electronic Preventive Services Selector, and the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine’s SHOTs.
Our CAP Apps & Links Guide gives instructions on how to access these resources and various calculators, drug resources, evidence-based compendia, and textbooks. We trust that these resources will enable our students to share their research with their preceptors and seem brighter than ever. Contact us if you need an access code or help installing any of our licensed resources on your mobile device. We look forward to hearing feedback on your favorite apps and mobile links.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NYTHealth: When memory fails, delight in the moment https://t.co/BVm2UNFu8J about 39 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: Walking 30-60 mins a day greatly reduces your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes. #NationalWalkingDay https://… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: U.S. #hepatitisC deaths hit all-time high https://t.co/yNz4WLVBco via @CNN about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsvet: Gypsy Gold, a TINY horse that does animal visitation therapy through Tufts Paws for People, has a huge impact: https://t.co/F… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsPR: #Tufts researchers find silk keeps fruit fresh without refrigeration https://t.co/pTkt91Yypq https://t.co/JGyrnRN2Pi about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @US_FDA: It's Older Americans Month! Take some time to take a look at FDA’s Food Safety for Seniors. https://t.co/P4S3yfcXQO https://t.… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook