TUSM students in the Competency-Based Apprenticeship in Primary Care program recently put a suite of selected apps and mobilized websites into a folder on their smartphones.
Course directors Wayne Altman, MD, and Sarah Rosenberg-Scott, MD, introduced Mobile Medicards and discussed the usefulness of their top five tools for information at the point of care. Librarian Berika Williams created a presentation on how to install apps for DynaMed, STAT!Ref, Epocrates, the Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research’s Electronic Preventive Services Selector, and the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine’s SHOTs.
Our CAP Apps & Links Guide gives instructions on how to access these resources and various calculators, drug resources, evidence-based compendia, and textbooks. We trust that these resources will enable our students to share their research with their preceptors and seem brighter than ever. Contact us if you need an access code or help installing any of our licensed resources on your mobile device. We look forward to hearing feedback on your favorite apps and mobile links.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review books circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- An investigation of a decades-long saga of lead poisoning in New Orleans by @fivefifths https://t.co/b6121k5Kv5 about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WHO elects Ethiopia’s Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus as its new director general https://t.co/pC7yyrcjUC via @statnews about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: The worst fat in the food supply https://t.co/gdksDPRAYX about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Summer Leisure Reading | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/jNf2fi6GW2 about 6 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Hospitals around the country are coping with a critical shortage of sodium bicarbonate solution. Yes, baking soda. https://t… 02:00:21 PM May 22, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: @sciam @JMHNRCA @TuftsNutrition Exercise has less of an effect on weight loss than we thought. https://t.co/y2Nb0znbvz https… 01:51:57 PM May 19, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook