Today is the last day of MDConsult for the Hirsh Health Sciences Library.
But do not fear for ClinicalKey is here. All e-books that were previously available via MDConsult are now available through ClinicalKey.
You can find ClinicalKey under Popular Links on the library homepage.
If you have any questions about using ClinicalKey, contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-636-6705. You can also stop by the Library Service Desk on Sackler 4.
Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Room for Debate: Are Medical Websites, Like WebMD, Healthful? https://t.co/lT6wX4og5z about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Room for Debate: With Medical Websites, a Cough Is No Longer Just a Cough https://t.co/tAWYD1WauG about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: Birth in a time of #AntibioticResistance https://t.co/hS5ZXJH0V4 https://t.co/2l2IPjbQnI about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Surprisingly Little Evidence for the Usual Wisdom About Teeth https://t.co/Z3sAOg9Kwx via @UpshotNYT about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CGrantWSJ: Middle-income households spend 9% of their budgets on health care, the largest share of any group https://t.co/C7W8Xf9Ix9 vi… 10:57:27 AM August 26, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatGeo: "Food computers" could potentially allow scientists to grow crops in any environment—from Space to the desert https://t.co/VrNL… 08:57:08 AM August 26, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook