Today is the last day of MDConsult for the Hirsh Health Sciences Library.
But do not fear for ClinicalKey is here. All e-books that were previously available via MDConsult are now available through ClinicalKey.
You can find ClinicalKey under Popular Links on the library homepage.
If you have any questions about using ClinicalKey, contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-636-6705. You can also stop by the Library Service Desk on Sackler 4.
Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day recipes resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsDental: Did you know that April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month? Make sure you are receiving regular oral cancer exams- early detec… about 3 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: The Team Science Toolkit has more than 800 resources to enhance team-based research. Check it out! http://t.co/U6STjytFIj 12:20:32 PM April 18, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: RT @USNewsHealth: Don't worry, be happy! @jeffhalevy explains how to kill #stress with kindness: http://t.co/REpVZJeiYR 12:20:01 PM April 18, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TEDTalks: "Diets may seem harmless, but they actually do a lot of collateral damage." Here's why: http://t.co/4edQHQ2to0 12:19:41 PM April 18, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Morning Light Exposure Tied To Lower Weight http://t.co/XtUv44rYee 12:19:18 PM April 18, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Have a Great Long Weekend! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/9FF4Tz0PfH 10:07:11 AM April 18, 2014 from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook