Today is the last day of MDConsult for the Hirsh Health Sciences Library.
But do not fear for ClinicalKey is here. All e-books that were previously available via MDConsult are now available through ClinicalKey.
You can find ClinicalKey under Popular Links on the library homepage.
If you have any questions about using ClinicalKey, contact the library at email@example.com or 617-636-6705. You can also stop by the Library Service Desk on Sackler 4.
Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @statnews: Becoming a doctor has taken a toll on my mental health https://t.co/eeguzXzw0Q https://t.co/Nh5ZeLI20X 03:26:38 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Retiring: The doctor is in your house. https://t.co/1BcwoUHTV9 02:00:32 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Album Review: Bruce Springsteen’s ‘Chapter & Verse’ tells a life story in song https://t.co/SlnXm5f4iB https://t.co/ENxetG… 01:59:50 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There's a slight chill in the air! Make a cute cozy to keep your drinks warm at the Library Service Desk today star… https://t.co/KoKGKVUxBU 11:11:02 AM September 23, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: #DYK exercise can prevent #Falls. Tai Chi helps reduce stress, prevent falls & improves balance. Sign up for a class tod… 04:20:55 PM September 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Room for Debate: Keeping Food on the Plate, and Out of Landfills https://t.co/K8T327OgyT 03:26:58 PM September 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook