Today is the last day of MDConsult for the Hirsh Health Sciences Library.
But do not fear for ClinicalKey is here. All e-books that were previously available via MDConsult are now available through ClinicalKey.
You can find ClinicalKey under Popular Links on the library homepage.
If you have any questions about using ClinicalKey, contact the library at email@example.com or 617-636-6705. You can also stop by the Library Service Desk on Sackler 4.
Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Bone Marrow Donor Registry Drive on 10/13 from 12-2PM in the Sackler Lobby: http://t.co/cDKTui9EEJ http://t.co/auZGMrnu… about 2 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The bizarre saga of the 2015 Dietary Guidelines: Continued http://t.co/KBPlU9WK9w about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: "There's no evidence that the reduction of #saturatedfats should be a priority"-@Dmozaffarian on #DietaryGuidelines: ht… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What Ever Happened to Google Books? http://t.co/sIAztBtKCO via @newyorker about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BosPublicMarket: Come meet Leanne Brown at the Market on Friday at 4pm and learn about cooking good food on a budget! http://t.co/5mzoJ… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Calcium Doesn’t Improve Bone Density, Analysis Finds http://t.co/29p64zql1U via @nytimeswell about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook