Today is the last day of MDConsult for the Hirsh Health Sciences Library.
But do not fear for ClinicalKey is here. All e-books that were previously available via MDConsult are now available through ClinicalKey.
You can find ClinicalKey under Popular Links on the library homepage.
If you have any questions about using ClinicalKey, contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-636-6705. You can also stop by the Library Service Desk on Sackler 4.
Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Some tips from @TuftsNow on how to judge whether nutrition advice is sound or not http://t.co/FkHSoZVWbh about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Another story involving twins today! In March, doctors @TuftsMedicalCtr delivered healthy twins almost a month apart! http://t.co/EONczefPUD about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @UnionSqDonuts: Want great seats to the sox game tonight? Shop @BosPublicMarket @HelloGreenway 136 Blackstone St today from 11-3 for a c… about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Interesting story from @nprscience: children's drawings at 4yrs may give insight into their thinking skills at 14 http://t.co/Oug9cZxt71 about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsCSDD: In Boston on Aug. 25th? Don't miss the free event hosted by Tufts CSDD and @ManhattanInst http://t.co/fJugV6lOtl http://t.co… about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @stefaniei: I yawn. You yawn. Animals and babies yawn. One possible reason why: Our brains are too hot. http://t.co/A85E0khwDD http://t.… 03:57:33 PM August 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook