Currently viewing the tag: "ClinicalKey"
ClinicalKey provides point-of-care information for the health professional on the go.
- Simply put a subject in the ClinicalKey search engine box.
- On the results page, look for the First Consult logo.
For example, when you search heart failure, you see the FirstConsult result right on top!
- FirstConsult allows you to see up-to-date information regarding diagnosis, treatment, and more. With easy to use side navigation to help you jump to jump relevant information quickly!
Elsevier’s ClinicalKey has several features which bring information quickly to your fingertips!
Search within a book
- You can search ClinicalKey’s E-book collection by title after you navigate to the “Books” section.
- Once you’re in a book, such as “Robbins Basic Pathology,” you can choose to search within the text.
- This feature will allow you to find the specific piece of a book you’re looking for!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals presentation publication resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsDental: Join us tomorrow in Merritt at noon for Barry Regan's lecture "Legal Implications for Dental Practitioners in the Informat… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: Want health insurance? #GetCovered The Mayor’s Health Line will help people enroll on 12/6 at the Mattapan Public Librar… about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Searching for articles in the Hirsh Library | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/cILVIrJYip 12:51:31 PM December 03, 2013 from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The 2013 Medical Student Research Fair is this Wednesday, 12/4 in Sackler 114 (2-4pm). Come support your fellow M’16 students. #medicine 02:45:50 PM December 02, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join Tufts Biomedical Business Club Wednesday, December 4th at 5pm in Sackler 216A for a talk from Dr. Fred Ledley! 09:10:47 AM December 02, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Welcome back everyone! Hope you had a great break! 09:00:40 AM December 02, 2013 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook