Currently viewing the tag: "ClinicalKey"
ClinicalKey provides point-of-care information for the health professional on the go.
- Simply put a subject in the ClinicalKey search engine box.
- On the results page, look for the First Consult logo.
For example, when you search heart failure, you see the FirstConsult result right on top!
- FirstConsult allows you to see up-to-date information regarding diagnosis, treatment, and more. With easy to use side navigation to help you jump to jump relevant information quickly!
Elsevier’s ClinicalKey has several features which bring information quickly to your fingertips!
Search within a book
- You can search ClinicalKey’s E-book collection by title after you navigate to the “Books” section.
- Once you’re in a book, such as “Robbins Basic Pathology,” you can choose to search within the text.
- This feature will allow you to find the specific piece of a book you’re looking for!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @sciencemagazine: Unraveling the rules of "protein folding" could soon lead to a medical revolution: https://t.co/JcaDW0NcCT https://t.c… 03:48:22 PM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprscience: Turning Down The Background Noise Could Help Toddlers Learn https://t.co/XJNn4JQqAq 01:16:23 PM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NEJM: Article reviews medical tips for international travelers https://t.co/hIJLO2eeIC https://t.co/q9AsFRa8MM 12:12:59 PM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NIH: Use it or lose it! Visual activity may restore sight says @NatEyeInstitute study https://t.co/dvxhLVBLLj #NIHFlickr https://t.co/z… 10:56:32 AM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NEJM: Editorial: A Challenge in Vaccine Development — Neisseria meningitidis Serogroup B https://t.co/FzJNIL263c https://t.co/2qibUPCyNn 10:19:44 AM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHOAFRO: Female Genital Mutilation (#FGM) violates human rights, has NO health benefits & it must NEVER be performed #EndFGM https://t.… 09:55:34 AM July 21, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook