Currently viewing the tag: "ClinicalKey"
ClinicalKey provides point-of-care information for the health professional on the go.
- Simply put a subject in the ClinicalKey search engine box.
- On the results page, look for the First Consult logo.
For example, when you search heart failure, you see the FirstConsult result right on top!
- FirstConsult allows you to see up-to-date information regarding diagnosis, treatment, and more. With easy to use side navigation to help you jump to jump relevant information quickly!
Elsevier’s ClinicalKey has several features which bring information quickly to your fingertips!
Search within a book
- You can search ClinicalKey’s E-book collection by title after you navigate to the “Books” section.
- Once you’re in a book, such as “Robbins Basic Pathology,” you can choose to search within the text.
- This feature will allow you to find the specific piece of a book you’re looking for!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day recipes resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: The multibillion-dollar e-#cigarette industry is not regulated, but the #FDA is seeking to change that: http://t.co/uCy… about 4 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Friedman School graduate John Stoddard is co-founder of Higher Ground, Boston's first commercial farm on a rootop. http… about 7 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- T-minus 5 hours until Paws for People from @tuftsvet arrives! They'll be here from 3:30-5pm in Sackler 507 about 8 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDANutrition: Curious about the nutrients in favorite recipes? SuperTracker’s My Recipe feature shows how to create healthier meals ht… 02:50:40 PM April 23, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Feeling Stressed? Then Meet Some Pets this Thursday Afternoon from 3:30-5pm in Sackler 507! http://t.co/Vtv7kRG2RX 10:43:05 AM April 23, 2014 from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Interesting...and pretty gross RT @NPRHealth Dirty Money: A Microbial Jungle Thrives In Your Wallet http://t.co/toAneMuy6j 10:24:39 AM April 23, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook