Currently viewing the tag: "ClinicalKey"
ClinicalKey provides point-of-care information for the health professional on the go.
- Simply put a subject in the ClinicalKey search engine box.
- On the results page, look for the First Consult logo.
For example, when you search heart failure, you see the FirstConsult result right on top!
- FirstConsult allows you to see up-to-date information regarding diagnosis, treatment, and more. With easy to use side navigation to help you jump to jump relevant information quickly!
Elsevier’s ClinicalKey has several features which bring information quickly to your fingertips!
Search within a book
- You can search ClinicalKey’s E-book collection by title after you navigate to the “Books” section.
- Once you’re in a book, such as “Robbins Basic Pathology,” you can choose to search within the text.
- This feature will allow you to find the specific piece of a book you’re looking for!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @Reuters_Health: Dr. Heimlich had to use his namesake maneuver for the first time this week - aged 92. https://t.co/tnfBVl4e87 https://t… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Zika crisis: Rio Olympics 'should be moved or postponed' https://t.co/rQ4FCaQoHd about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Is Virginia Health Insurer's Decision To Drop Bronze Plans An Omen? https://t.co/h8FPmhZ6nn about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Major US study links cellphone exposure to cancer — at least in rats https://t.co/oZ8IvFiTrx via @statnews about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- CVS MinuteClinics: A Cure For Long Wait Times At Veterans Affairs? https://t.co/mbbnm1G8OX via @khnews about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Infection Raises Specter of Superbugs Resistant to All Antibiotics https://t.co/LEFCTz4akv about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook