Currently viewing the tag: "ClinicalKey"
ClinicalKey provides point-of-care information for the health professional on the go.
- Simply put a subject in the ClinicalKey search engine box.
- On the results page, look for the First Consult logo.
For example, when you search heart failure, you see the FirstConsult result right on top!
- FirstConsult allows you to see up-to-date information regarding diagnosis, treatment, and more. With easy to use side navigation to help you jump to jump relevant information quickly!
Elsevier’s ClinicalKey has several features which bring information quickly to your fingertips!
Search within a book
- You can search ClinicalKey’s E-book collection by title after you navigate to the “Books” section.
- Once you’re in a book, such as “Robbins Basic Pathology,” you can choose to search within the text.
- This feature will allow you to find the specific piece of a book you’re looking for!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Depression common among medical school students, study finds https://t.co/7DdsnmBSJC via @BostonGlobe about 26 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Can You Regain Muscle Mass After Age 60? https://t.co/ICKVJlljZN via @nytimeswell about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Caesarean births 'affecting human evolution' https://t.co/ApS0CUwm3l about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: Great background on @JMHNRCA and @TuftsNutrition https://t.co/TEmTKgPFxB 11:30:19 AM December 05, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Oral arguments in CRISPR patent case expected to be ‘fight to the death’ https://t.co/9pHdJPFlFy via @statnews 08:51:00 AM December 05, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DrPatrickWebb: Orion Kobayashi shares students' thoughts on evidenced actions for #nutrition with the world. @TuftsNutrition @Dmozaffar… 10:40:50 AM December 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook