Join us Tuesday, June 17 from 12-1pm in Sackler 514 for a Lunch and Learn about the Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection from Henry Stewart Talks. The Collection, which offers over 1, 500 seminar-style talks from top researchers, is an excellent resource for teaching or CME and is available to the Tufts community through the library catalog.
Beth Cohen. Senior Account Manager and E-Learning Consultant will cover:
- A general view of e-resources and the changes taking place today
- A detailed tour of the website, including how to use special features, functions, and services provided
- The possibilities that exist for e-learning, using the talks in class, and embedding them in curriculum
- How to easily integrate the talks in your virtual learning space
- Options for earning CME credits
While the presentation will be geared more towards faculty and staff use, students are welcome to attend. Please RSVP by June 16.
We hope to see you there! But if you can’t make it, be sure to explore the collection!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Could Alzheimer’s Stem From Infections? It Makes Sense, Experts Say https://t.co/FfDSw7U8Pl about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Memorial Day Weekend Hours | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/mtXKykDLoi about 19 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @NPR: Hospitals Struggle With How To Innovate In Age Of New Technology https://t.co/IWJ47RV3S9 about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Half of all men with newly diagnosed prostate cancer have low-risk tumors. Now many are opting against treatment. https://t.… 09:59:55 AM May 25, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Can a pricey implant to treat opioid addiction save lives — and money? https://t.co/2NZbxX3H2W https://t.co/W5qSdbU4Ys 09:48:48 AM May 25, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HubHealth: At Tufts Dental School, students are learning how to relax: https://t.co/ZtTd8hDDTA https://t.co/VnLAxQh78r 09:34:11 AM May 25, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook