Not sure what time it is so you don’t know which desk to go to for a laptop? Never fear! The laptops are no longer moving up and down. All the laptops, iPads, and peripherals will be at the Library Service Desk on Sackler 4 all the time.
Go to the Library IT desk on Sackler 5 for all your computer questions such as: virus help, hard drive failure, print from your laptop to the Library printers, register to us Tufts Wireless etc.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Read Madeleine Albright's full speech from the #Tufts2015 commencement: http://t.co/mL94GSOKeE http://t.co/2CSlB5UN3q 10:30:32 AM May 29, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: July is Jumbo Alumni Service Month! Will you participate? http://t.co/2rjAPMDuQu #jumboalumniservicemonth 10:24:57 AM May 29, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here comes the sun! (Finally) | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/hVkSzGiVUD 11:01:09 AM May 28, 2015 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What Happens to Students When Their Professors Are on Welfare http://t.co/UDLhpSd5Vu 10:04:06 AM May 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Check it out! http://t.co/3HseB5ZDYn via @nytimeswell 09:29:34 AM May 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join @Tuftsbiotech this Thursday, 5/28 @ 5pm for a great networking opportunity at Venture Cafe! http://t.co/xEsQaPqYie 04:11:42 PM May 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook