Exciting news about your favorite HHSL band! As a result of fans’ overwhelming support during the Battle of the HSL Bands, the exhilarating March 17th performance of our own Jumbo Go Bragh has captured the attention of the Irish Government and, along with it, an official commendation for their nuanced rendition of a traditional tune. These accolades have led to several invitations for the group to perform at various awards shows, including the Tonys, the MTV VMAs, the Teen Choice Awards, and the J.Q. Adams Elementary School’s Centennial Jamboree.
The group also plans to audition for the next season of The Voice at the end of the summer.
This Saturday, May 18, the Service Desk on the 4th floor will be closed, as there is a reception for graduates that will be taking place.
We at the Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to wish a hearty congratulations to all of the students graduating this weekend! They all put a stupendous amount of work into their degrees, and deserve every bit of adulation.
We’d also like to offer a special congrats to the graduates who have been working here at HHSL: Mikhael Andaya, Shugufa Basij-Rasikh, Joseph Ogbonna, and Sharda Patel. Thank you for all of your hard work and help, and we wish you the best of luck in your future careers!
Have a good weekend, and congratulations again!
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to congratulate the dental students on receiving their white coats this past Saturday!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- To kick off our March Affiliation Month, today is an Affiliation day! https://t.co/fi13jrAjZa about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Meet double Jumbo Robert Partridge, doctor to the @BostonSymphony Orchestra. https://t.co/Uf4OJmw6A8 https://t.co/fqES… 02:51:59 PM February 28, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- March is Affiliation Month! Here's what to expect | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/AbfLdgKONC 12:06:48 PM February 28, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Colon and Rectal Cancers Rising in Young People https://t.co/qqm6GRC5ZS 10:35:08 AM February 28, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: A cure for the common cold and 4 other medical predictions that haven’t (yet) come true https://t.co/QNllmFRory https://t.co/… 05:13:44 PM February 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GreenTufts: The Green Labs Initiative at Tufts identifies resource-saving opportunities in labs and clinics across campus. https://t.co… 02:25:51 PM February 27, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook