Exciting news about your favorite HHSL band! As a result of fans’ overwhelming support during the Battle of the HSL Bands, the exhilarating March 17th performance of our own Jumbo Go Bragh has captured the attention of the Irish Government and, along with it, an official commendation for their nuanced rendition of a traditional tune. These accolades have led to several invitations for the group to perform at various awards shows, including the Tonys, the MTV VMAs, the Teen Choice Awards, and the J.Q. Adams Elementary School’s Centennial Jamboree.
The group also plans to audition for the next season of The Voice at the end of the summer.
This Saturday, May 18, the Service Desk on the 4th floor will be closed, as there is a reception for graduates that will be taking place.
We at the Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to wish a hearty congratulations to all of the students graduating this weekend! They all put a stupendous amount of work into their degrees, and deserve every bit of adulation.
We’d also like to offer a special congrats to the graduates who have been working here at HHSL: Mikhael Andaya, Shugufa Basij-Rasikh, Joseph Ogbonna, and Sharda Patel. Thank you for all of your hard work and help, and we wish you the best of luck in your future careers!
Have a good weekend, and congratulations again!
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to congratulate the dental students on receiving their white coats this past Saturday!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- BBC News - Johnson & Johnson hit with $55m damages in talc cancer case https://t.co/9A9y1TAWrx about 20 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NIH: May is Melanoma Prevention Month. #skincancer is often treatable if caught early: https://t.co/Zwpwub19n7 #NIHFlickr https://t.co/… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Elevated bladder cancer risk in New England & arsenic in drinking water from private wells: https://t.co/kEBiZzTRUI https://t.c… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsfootball: We had a great time on #EarthDay helping @MysticMyRWA clean up this weekend! #champsinthecommunity @TuftsAthletics https… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SparkPeople: Eggs are Egg-cellent https://t.co/55gWJ8yvXL about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Teeth_Matter: Why in heaven's name aren't teeth considered part of our health? A provocative article at @AlterNet https://t.co/vxThaC6t… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook