In February, Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) and Tufts University School of Medicine launched PROFILES, a free online networking tool for researchers. PROFILES is a free, online professional networking tool for researchers. In its first phase, nearly 1,400 people from 42 different institutions appear in Profiles, including Tufts CTSI and Tufts University faculty members.
How can you as a researcher or student use Tufts CTSI Profiles? Well, if you are looking to find potential collaborators, co-authors, and mentors then this database is for you. It’s easy to access and navigate too! There are also instructional videos to help you get the most out of Tufts CTSI Profiles.
If you need additional assistance with using Profiles, please email email@example.com.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright crafts databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Short Answers to Hard Questions About Climate Change https://t.co/f2V5SdD8P6 about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New database from @AHRQNews tracks hospital readmission rates. Learn more: https://t.co/SvHM9VfdtV 09:47:52 AM November 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy Thanksgiving from Hirsh! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/z8tyCEoiYf 03:41:04 PM November 24, 2015 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Alicia Romano shares her expertise in list of the 50 (new) healthiest foods of all time – with recipes! https://t.co/HE… 02:20:41 PM November 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Dmozaffarian: Excellent, objective dissection of the evidence and controversies over dietary fats: https://t.co/8UXYujLHij @voxdotcom 11:44:05 AM November 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For years, the government told Americans to avoid fat. That was wrong. https://t.co/DUXrS5K26E via @voxdotcom 09:02:40 AM November 24, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook