In February, Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) and Tufts University School of Medicine launched PROFILES, a free online networking tool for researchers. PROFILES is a free, online professional networking tool for researchers. In its first phase, nearly 1,400 people from 42 different institutions appear in Profiles, including Tufts CTSI and Tufts University faculty members.
How can you as a researcher or student use Tufts CTSI Profiles? Well, if you are looking to find potential collaborators, co-authors, and mentors then this database is for you. It’s easy to access and navigate too! There are also instructional videos to help you get the most out of Tufts CTSI Profiles.
If you need additional assistance with using Profiles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @wgbh: Watch two talks from the great writer and neurologist #OliverSacks, presented by the @ForumNetwork: http://t.co/lHE35t8RX1 about 12 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ginakolata: Cholesterol dilemma with new drugs. http://t.co/Fr1JNJ3O18 about 53 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Summer of Science | How Often Is B.M.I. Misleading? | http://t.co/trLSbOgEbG http://t.co/zfWBKOiMOp about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Remembering Dr. Oliver Sacks: Via @NPR: Oliver Sacks Was A Boundless Explorer Of The Human Brain http://t.co/G0LvTiVtmp about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Many Psychology Findings Not as Strong as Claimed, Study Says http://t.co/eKoSaKazmn 09:10:00 AM August 28, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef? - Consumer Reports http://t.co/nSYea1JrXl 12:23:04 PM August 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook