Are you in search of American health and community related datasets or health informatics tools? Data.gov is part of President Obama’s administration’s Open Government initiative and provides free and open access to data for anyone to reuse. Some things you can do with Data.gov are: download XML and .CSV formatted raw datasets; view interactive GeoData; and discover interactive tools like widgets, RSS feeds, and apps. If you need assistance exploring Data.gov stop by the library. We are happy to help you!
Datasets and Tools Highlights:
By BREAKSTS penny stocks
- No categories
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Check out Health Literacy Out Loud - a podcast all about health literacy, why it's important and how you can help! http://t.co/I9YFQ4rnHg about 6 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MonacoAnthony: Great picture of the Tufts Women's Softball Team -- NCAA Division 3 National Champs! http://t.co/loKgX58u2p about 11 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SF DORA issues statement: "pressing need to improve the ways in which the output of scientific research is evaluated" http://t.co/AlFaSFWZkA about 12 hours ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Explore one of the many NCBI databases! http://t.co/vPLkeOnFJl 03:15:56 PM May 20, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Dear American Consumers: Please don t start eating healthfully. Sincerely, the Food Industry http://t.co/qFOBoDt1A5 08:28:17 AM May 20, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: Amy LaVertu of @TuftsHHSL and me at #mlanet13 http://t.co/MvoqvAzdFr 08:26:32 AM May 20, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook