Welcome back everybody!
As you settle in to classes, it’s time for the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine to get Back to BaSiCsss! We hope you had a restful break, but the Basic Science/Clinical Science Spiral Seminar Series is back and kicking into high gear already.
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library is offering a workshop just for D’16s, to help refresh your memories about what you learned about research and finding evidence in your Epidemiology course. We’re offering the class four times over the next few months, and we hope to see you all as you meet with your groups and prepare your research questions, parse your PICOs, and find your evidence!
Please register for a session by following the links below:
January 15, 2015 / noon – 1:00 pm / Sackler 510 http://tufts.libcal.com/event.php?id=890083
February 12, 2015 / noon – 1:00 pm / Sackler 510 http://tufts.libcal.com/event.php?id=890084
March 12, 2015 / noon – 1:00 pm / Sackler 510 http://tufts.libcal.com/event.php?id=890085
April 2, 2015 / noon – 1:00 pm / Sackler 510 http://tufts.libcal.com/event.php?id=890086
Space is limited, so be sure to register early. Bring your clinical case information with you so you can work on your research during the Workshop!
Do you have a lot to say? Passionate about a topic in medicine or dentistry? Have you supported or conducted interesting research? Then you should consider publishing an article! Publishing can boost your resume and your reputation. Many student-focused journals exist for you to submit your work.
- The Medical Student Press Journal
- The Medical Student Research Journal
- The Medical Student International
- The Student Doctor Network
Tags4th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @cbquist: Today in 1849, Elizabeth Blackwell became the first woman to earn a medical degree in the United States. http://t.co/Cr0RuqIF5t 03:36:05 PM January 23, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sgalla: Jordan Smoller, slide on culture of science. #scicomm http://t.co/8Tg8HhVUFM 02:46:31 PM January 23, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Feeling the chill? Have some soup! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/GSeWgJqmMv http://t.co/GSeWgJqmMv 12:18:54 PM January 23, 2015 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Winter Storm Watch in effect: Jan 24 12am to 11pm EST MT @NWSBoston Sat storm update. Biggest concern heavy wet snow h… 09:49:38 AM January 23, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ADANews: What's antitrust go to do with me? Marketplace rules affect dental practices - Find out how. http://t.co/UxShdTHQyu 04:48:36 PM January 22, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Just in time for snow on Sat! RT @sweetfoodie 15 Healthier Lasagnas including skillet, slow cooker, & soup options! http://t.co/u4pJ2MgJuI 01:53:55 PM January 22, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to sweetfoodie ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook