Welcome back everybody!
As you settle in to classes, it’s time for the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine to get Back to BaSiCsss! We hope you had a restful break, but the Basic Science/Clinical Science Spiral Seminar Series is back and kicking into high gear already.
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library is offering a workshop just for D’16s, to help refresh your memories about what you learned about research and finding evidence in your Epidemiology course. We’re offering the class four times over the next few months, and we hope to see you all as you meet with your groups and prepare your research questions, parse your PICOs, and find your evidence!
Please register for a session by following the links below:
January 15, 2015 / noon – 1:00 pm / Sackler 510 http://tufts.libcal.com/event.php?id=890083
February 12, 2015 / noon – 1:00 pm / Sackler 510 http://tufts.libcal.com/event.php?id=890084
March 12, 2015 / noon – 1:00 pm / Sackler 510 http://tufts.libcal.com/event.php?id=890085
April 2, 2015 / noon – 1:00 pm / Sackler 510 http://tufts.libcal.com/event.php?id=890086
Space is limited, so be sure to register early. Bring your clinical case information with you so you can work on your research during the Workshop!
Do you have a lot to say? Passionate about a topic in medicine or dentistry? Have you supported or conducted interesting research? Then you should consider publishing an article! Publishing can boost your resume and your reputation. Many student-focused journals exist for you to submit your work.
- The Medical Student Press Journal
- The Medical Student Research Journal
- The Medical Student International
- The Student Doctor Network
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Many Psychology Findings Not as Strong as Claimed, Study Says http://t.co/eKoSaKazmn 09:10:00 AM August 28, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef? - Consumer Reports http://t.co/nSYea1JrXl 12:23:04 PM August 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Collaboration Room Pilot Updates | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/MSAqXeRPOY 12:08:33 PM August 27, 2015 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Five more industry-funded studies with expected results. Score: 47 to 1 http://t.co/ADAt6ldhd3 12:52:42 PM August 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Low vitamin-D genes linked to MS http://t.co/Twj6YDNoVR 12:19:28 PM August 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Adjunct Prof. Susan Blumenthal on options for a new health ecosystem in the @HuffingtonPost: http://t.co/tVLnbNX8AM 11:34:53 AM August 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook