Welcome back everybody!
As you settle in to classes, it’s time for the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine to get Back to BaSiCsss! We hope you had a restful break, but the Basic Science/Clinical Science Spiral Seminar Series is back and kicking into high gear already.
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library is offering a workshop just for D’16s, to help refresh your memories about what you learned about research and finding evidence in your Epidemiology course. We’re offering the class four times over the next few months, and we hope to see you all as you meet with your groups and prepare your research questions, parse your PICOs, and find your evidence!
Please register for a session by following the links below:
January 15, 2015 / noon – 1:00 pm / Sackler 510 http://tufts.libcal.com/event.php?id=890083
February 12, 2015 / noon – 1:00 pm / Sackler 510 http://tufts.libcal.com/event.php?id=890084
March 12, 2015 / noon – 1:00 pm / Sackler 510 http://tufts.libcal.com/event.php?id=890085
April 2, 2015 / noon – 1:00 pm / Sackler 510 http://tufts.libcal.com/event.php?id=890086
Space is limited, so be sure to register early. Bring your clinical case information with you so you can work on your research during the Workshop!
Do you have a lot to say? Passionate about a topic in medicine or dentistry? Have you supported or conducted interesting research? Then you should consider publishing an article! Publishing can boost your resume and your reputation. Many student-focused journals exist for you to submit your work.
- The Medical Student Press Journal
- The Medical Student Research Journal
- The Medical Student International
- The Student Doctor Network
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holiday hours holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- How dogs’ sensitive noses could change cancer diagnosis: https://t.co/VcO0gK78wS via @slate 01:44:36 PM April 28, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: Planning an educational summer? Professional development @TuftsMedSchool includes Digital Strategies for Health Comm htt… 11:54:10 AM April 28, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Early registration discount deadline is tomorrow (April 28)! https://t.co/6zOws5djBU https://t.co/cGz7tWAmGs 11:54:01 AM April 28, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Some light Friday reading! A Bit of Statistical Fun | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/sNBU5Mcp1O 10:21:02 AM April 28, 2017 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Perspective | People think juice is good for them. They're wrong. https://t.co/9nOUwRW9xJ 01:05:48 PM April 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: Prof Dan Dennett’s new book 'From Bacteria to Bach & Back’ tackles the philosophical question 'Why are there minds?'https:… 10:25:00 AM April 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook