Check out the Dental Medicine portal on the library homepage.
We have picked out our 5 favorites, plus links to a whole lot more. Drug information, anatomy, board reviews… it’s all there.
Take a look and tell us what you think.
Dr. Charles B. Millstein, D62, recently wrote an article appearing in the Winter 2013 issue of the Journal of the Massachusetts Dental Society. The cover-story gives a historical overview of the many local impacts of the Gies Report, published in 1926 and reporting on a four-year survey of dental education in the United States and Canada. One of the impacts was the forming of the graduate teaching program at the University of Rochester, where six deans of Dental Medicine at Tufts earned their degrees.
Dr. Millstein is a 1962 graduate of the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, serves on the Dental Alumni Executive Council, is an Assistant Clinical Professor, the historian of the Massachusetts Dental Society, and a practicing endodontist in Cambridge, MA.
You can read the full article by stopping by the 4th floor of the library and picking up the Winter 2013 issue!
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to congratulate the dental students on receiving their white coats this past Saturday!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day recipes resources social media staff technology TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @GlobalEcoGuy: Looking forward to being on @scifri this week with @iraflatow, talking about feeding the world and climate change, about 18 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NCICRCHD: Great infographic from @FamiliesUSA on prevalent #healthdisparities that afflict African Americans in US: http://t.co/O7op7EF… about 18 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Scientists Who Make Art – Dan Jay and Wally Gilbert, April 22 6PM | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/tLr6QWsLyk about 20 hours ago from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tufts researcher, Maryanne Wolf, quoted i n The Washington Post for article abt new reading patterns due to internet http://t.co/MAZXTN9DJz about 21 hours ago from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsOPD: New funding opportunities as of April 2nd! #NIH @NIHFunding | http://t.co/UrZPN97Lps 12:55:25 PM April 16, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsctsi: Are you entering the @TuftsCTSI #PosterCompetition? Time is running out! Submit your abstract online by noon Friday: http://… 12:54:53 PM April 16, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook