DataDryad.org is a curated general-purpose repository that makes the data underlying scientific publications discoverable, freely reusable, and citable. Dryad has integrated data submission for a growing list of journals, but submission of data from other publications is also welcome.
Submission integration allows journal publishers to coordinate the submission of manuscripts with submission of data to Dryad. Benefits:
- Simplify the process of data submission for authors.
- Allow authors to deposit, to a single repository, gigabytes of data files in their original formats.
- Reduce the rate of noncompliance with journal data policy.
- Have the option of making data available for editorial or peer review, via secure access for editors and reviewers.
- Ensure bidirectional links between the article and the data and increased visibility for both.
- Ensure that the data is accessible once the article becomes available online.
- Give authors the option to embargo public access to data for a limited time after publication, if permitted by the journal’s data policy.
See a list of currently integrated journals, including PLOS Genetics and Biology, HERE.
For more information about submission, pricing and reusing data, click HERE.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @MyPlate: Defrost meat or poultry before putting it into a slow cooker. Find more #foodsafety tips here: https://t.co/FoGuCE9hTE https:/… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Inherited genetic mutations play a major role in about 5 to 10 percent of all cancers: https://t.co/FX46ldS78E https://t.co/yco… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dental Stencils for your pumpkins! https://t.co/h9fGc4xrYg about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Will drinking buckets of cranberry juice cure bladder infections? Sorry, nope. https://t.co/n7HPmbpiUm about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FDAfood: Find out what science says about the effectiveness & safety of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) #supplements: https://t.co/ETV0BibL5o http… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are some spooky creatures from one of the rarest volumes in our Special Collections room! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/gct1yFQkdU about 14 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook