DataDryad.org is a curated general-purpose repository that makes the data underlying scientific publications discoverable, freely reusable, and citable. Dryad has integrated data submission for a growing list of journals, but submission of data from other publications is also welcome.
Submission integration allows journal publishers to coordinate the submission of manuscripts with submission of data to Dryad. Benefits:
- Simplify the process of data submission for authors.
- Allow authors to deposit, to a single repository, gigabytes of data files in their original formats.
- Reduce the rate of noncompliance with journal data policy.
- Have the option of making data available for editorial or peer review, via secure access for editors and reviewers.
- Ensure bidirectional links between the article and the data and increased visibility for both.
- Ensure that the data is accessible once the article becomes available online.
- Give authors the option to embargo public access to data for a limited time after publication, if permitted by the journal’s data policy.
See a list of currently integrated journals, including PLOS Genetics and Biology, HERE.
For more information about submission, pricing and reusing data, click HERE.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review books circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- An investigation of a decades-long saga of lead poisoning in New Orleans by @fivefifths https://t.co/b6121k5Kv5 about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- WHO elects Ethiopia’s Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus as its new director general https://t.co/pC7yyrcjUC via @statnews about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: The worst fat in the food supply https://t.co/gdksDPRAYX about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Summer Leisure Reading | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/jNf2fi6GW2 about 5 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Hospitals around the country are coping with a critical shortage of sodium bicarbonate solution. Yes, baking soda. https://t… 02:00:21 PM May 22, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: @sciam @JMHNRCA @TuftsNutrition Exercise has less of an effect on weight loss than we thought. https://t.co/y2Nb0znbvz https… 01:51:57 PM May 19, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook