DataDryad.org is a curated general-purpose repository that makes the data underlying scientific publications discoverable, freely reusable, and citable. Dryad has integrated data submission for a growing list of journals, but submission of data from other publications is also welcome.
Submission integration allows journal publishers to coordinate the submission of manuscripts with submission of data to Dryad. Benefits:
- Simplify the process of data submission for authors.
- Allow authors to deposit, to a single repository, gigabytes of data files in their original formats.
- Reduce the rate of noncompliance with journal data policy.
- Have the option of making data available for editorial or peer review, via secure access for editors and reviewers.
- Ensure bidirectional links between the article and the data and increased visibility for both.
- Ensure that the data is accessible once the article becomes available online.
- Give authors the option to embargo public access to data for a limited time after publication, if permitted by the journal’s data policy.
See a list of currently integrated journals, including PLOS Genetics and Biology, HERE.
For more information about submission, pricing and reusing data, click HERE.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @GreenTufts: Sign up for a farm share from @EnterpriseFarm -- weekly deliveries start in June https://t.co/NOofMXNQiL #csa #local https:… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @GinnLibrary: We are happy to be hosting our first Intro to Cash Analysis workshop today in the new #mugarlab. Attending? Let us know yo… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lyme disease just got nastier https://t.co/ciFzXptjT3 about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @marionnestle: The American Society for Nutrition appoints Advisory Committee on Trust in Nutrition Science https://t.co/PHBa2XbDMs about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I stand corrected, the @MilesSmithFarm's photogenic ungulate is a Scottish Highlander! A cow, not a yak. about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- More of the NH Primary Yak!! https://t.co/eoCgVb5wiq about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook