DataDryad.org is a curated general-purpose repository that makes the data underlying scientific publications discoverable, freely reusable, and citable. Dryad has integrated data submission for a growing list of journals, but submission of data from other publications is also welcome.
Submission integration allows journal publishers to coordinate the submission of manuscripts with submission of data to Dryad. Benefits:
- Simplify the process of data submission for authors.
- Allow authors to deposit, to a single repository, gigabytes of data files in their original formats.
- Reduce the rate of noncompliance with journal data policy.
- Have the option of making data available for editorial or peer review, via secure access for editors and reviewers.
- Ensure bidirectional links between the article and the data and increased visibility for both.
- Ensure that the data is accessible once the article becomes available online.
- Give authors the option to embargo public access to data for a limited time after publication, if permitted by the journal’s data policy.
See a list of currently integrated journals, including PLOS Genetics and Biology, HERE.
For more information about submission, pricing and reusing data, click HERE.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holiday hours holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan Leo library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop Open Workshops portals recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- How dogs’ sensitive noses could change cancer diagnosis: https://t.co/VcO0gK78wS via @slate about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: Planning an educational summer? Professional development @TuftsMedSchool includes Digital Strategies for Health Comm htt… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Early registration discount deadline is tomorrow (April 28)! https://t.co/6zOws5djBU https://t.co/cGz7tWAmGs about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Some light Friday reading! A Bit of Statistical Fun | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/sNBU5Mcp1O about 9 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Perspective | People think juice is good for them. They're wrong. https://t.co/9nOUwRW9xJ 01:05:48 PM April 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsAlumni: Prof Dan Dennett’s new book 'From Bacteria to Bach & Back’ tackles the philosophical question 'Why are there minds?'https:… 10:25:00 AM April 26, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook