DataDryad.org is a curated general-purpose repository that makes the data underlying scientific publications discoverable, freely reusable, and citable. Dryad has integrated data submission for a growing list of journals, but submission of data from other publications is also welcome.
Submission integration allows journal publishers to coordinate the submission of manuscripts with submission of data to Dryad. Benefits:
- Simplify the process of data submission for authors.
- Allow authors to deposit, to a single repository, gigabytes of data files in their original formats.
- Reduce the rate of noncompliance with journal data policy.
- Have the option of making data available for editorial or peer review, via secure access for editors and reviewers.
- Ensure bidirectional links between the article and the data and increased visibility for both.
- Ensure that the data is accessible once the article becomes available online.
- Give authors the option to embargo public access to data for a limited time after publication, if permitted by the journal’s data policy.
See a list of currently integrated journals, including PLOS Genetics and Biology, HERE.
For more information about submission, pricing and reusing data, click HERE.
Tags4th floor african american history Ask Leo book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Dr. Shira Doron delivers just the facts on ebola, including transmission, how it spreads and common misconceptions. htt… about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One week until Advice from the Experts: #InsideScientificPublishing ! Spots are still available--register now! http://t.co/3VRGHLItFy about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Guest post: Determining Your Rights for Self-Archiving Published Works | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/Rjt8qYjuSE #OpenAccessWeek2014 about 14 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Dentagama: Best #endodontics ruler http://t.co/eyPkTDsAkx 02:22:17 PM October 21, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great Scholarly Resources That Happen to Be #OpenAccess | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/6YRrcJFxZ0 #OpenAccessWeek2014 12:14:38 PM October 21, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsDental: Having trouble getting your child to the dentist? Here's some tips for how to help overcome #dentalanxiety. http://t.co/gU… 02:00:43 PM October 20, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook