DataDryad.org is a curated general-purpose repository that makes the data underlying scientific publications discoverable, freely reusable, and citable. Dryad has integrated data submission for a growing list of journals, but submission of data from other publications is also welcome.
Submission integration allows journal publishers to coordinate the submission of manuscripts with submission of data to Dryad. Benefits:
- Simplify the process of data submission for authors.
- Allow authors to deposit, to a single repository, gigabytes of data files in their original formats.
- Reduce the rate of noncompliance with journal data policy.
- Have the option of making data available for editorial or peer review, via secure access for editors and reviewers.
- Ensure bidirectional links between the article and the data and increased visibility for both.
- Ensure that the data is accessible once the article becomes available online.
- Give authors the option to embargo public access to data for a limited time after publication, if permitted by the journal’s data policy.
See a list of currently integrated journals, including PLOS Genetics and Biology, HERE.
For more information about submission, pricing and reusing data, click HERE.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Have a pollen allergy? Check out these tips from experts including @TuftsMedSchool Prof Weihong Zheng: http://t.co/niL… about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We've got new books! What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/DK2Drvn2wU about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatGeo: What do you get when you cross a kangaroo, koala, sloth, monkey and bear? http://t.co/k3Q78Rugoi about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NaturlLibrarian: 13 Beautifully Unusual Libraries From Around The World http://t.co/avzLq4876V via @HuffPostArts 02:13:59 PM May 04, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The FindIt@Tufts icon has now been restored to PubMed. Happy researching! 10:52:20 AM May 04, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The FindIt@Tufts icon is temporarily absent from your PubMed search. If you need assistance obtaining an article please contact us. 10:30:44 AM May 04, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook