Currently viewing the tag: "ebook"
Elsevier’s ClinicalKey has several features which bring information quickly to your fingertips!
Search within a book
- You can search ClinicalKey’s E-book collection by title after you navigate to the “Books” section.
- Once you’re in a book, such as “Robbins Basic Pathology,” you can choose to search within the text.
- This feature will allow you to find the specific piece of a book you’re looking for!
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps books celebration circulation Clinical Key ClinicalKey conference congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources Elsevier facebook feedback goodbye post graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours ipad library service desk library staff match day medical school new new resource open access opinion presentation president's day publication resources social media staff technology toolkits twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Tuesday, June 25: @FletcherSchool will host an online virtual information session. Learn more/register: http://t.co/DZ… about 24 minutes ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: U.S. doctor group votes to recognize obesity as a disease http://t.co/wdEOlU1mKJ about 26 minutes ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wondering About Interlibrary Loan Fees? Read More! http://t.co/h7UGXZA6G7 about 30 minutes ago from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Info Services Librarian Amy LaVertu reviews The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer Have u read it?http://t.co/NP6zSEFuNh #bookreview #librarybooks 12:30:07 PM June 18, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Book Review: The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer | http://t.co/r6qfrfFsQs 12:08:32 PM June 18, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Congratulations to #Tufts engineer Qiaobing Xu, named a 2013 Pew Scholar in Biomedical Sciences! http://t.co/3nHiBcBMN… 12:21:36 PM June 17, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook