MKSAP for Students 5 : Medical Knowledge Self-Assessment Program and Internal Medicine Essentials for Clerkship Students are no longer available via the STAT!Ref platform. While STAT!Ref no longer offers these titles, the HHSL is actively seeking comparable replacements for these important tools.
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to be in contact with us.
Exams and papers looming? Here are some of the great resources the library has to offer!
Is there a book you need but you can’t make it to the library? Check to see if we have it available electronically! You can search the library’s catalog or browse our growing eBook collection here.
EndNote/RefWorks are citation management programs that are available to Tufts students. These programs allow you to create a personal database of references from which you can generate in-text citations and bibliographies in a variety of citation styles.
Learn more about EndNote.
Learn more about RefWorks.
Health Sciences Writing Consultants
Need some help with your writing? Our Writing Consultants are here to help with proposals, papers, personal statements, and more! Book a 45 minute appointment or just drop in Wednesdays from 4-7pm and Sundays from 2-5pm.
Research & Instruction Librarians
The Research & Instruction Librarians are here for you Monday-Friday (7:30-5:00) and can assist you with your research questions. They’re experts in searching databases (like PubMed, Ovid Medline, and Web of Science), skilled in the use of citation managers (Refworks, EndNote), and will help you search high and low for the answer to any question. You won’t usually see them behind the desk, but they’re on-call and waiting for your questions. You may not know this, but the R&I Librarians also serve as liaisons to different schools and departments: http://www.library.tufts.edu/hsl/services/liaisons.php; feel free to see who your liaison is and yes, they take appointments!
The library has recently acquired a large collection of basic and anatomical sciences eBooks! Popular titles such as Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy, Moore’s Clinically Oriented Anatomy, and many others are now available electronically. There are too many titles to list here, so check out this PDF for the whole list!
Check out the Dental Medicine portal on the library homepage.
We have picked out our 5 favorites, plus links to a whole lot more. Drug information, anatomy, board reviews… it’s all there.
Take a look and tell us what you think.
Did you know that many Netter books are available online as part of the book collection in ClinicalKey?
- Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations
- Netter’s Clinical Anatomy
- Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Embryology
Interested in seeing what other Netter books we have in the collection? Here are some instructions on how to browse ClinicalKey.
- Go to ClinicalKey
- Click on the Books tab at the top of the page
- Click on the letter N on the top left of the page
- Browse the eBooks for Netters!
Have any questions or problems accessing eBooks? Just give us a ring (617-636-6706) or shoot us an e-mail.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation Ask Leo book review circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: The women's basketball team was recognized by the city of #Somerville for their outstanding season cc: @TuftsWbball ht… about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatureNews: 7 chemical separations to change the world https://t.co/AxpNVS9xgP https://t.co/DuRB4EjjVm about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: Making medicine cheaper: France presses G7 on global regulation of drug prices. https://t.co/MMNtvhuvhm https://t.co/Qk… about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @usfoodpolicy: Via @NPR: Under Attack, Commodity Promotion Programs Try To Hide Their Emails https://t.co/n1j0apa1Aa about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Teeth_Matter: Prevention pays off. Applying a dental sealant to a child’s tooth is 1/3 the cost of filling a cavity https://t.co/aBXrXy… about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Via @NPR: Biotech's Theranos Offers A Cautionary Tale For Silicon Valley https://t.co/5zwukw0s4A about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook