Check out the Dental Medicine portal on the library homepage.
We have picked out our 5 favorites, plus links to a whole lot more. Drug information, anatomy, board reviews… it’s all there.
Take a look and tell us what you think.
Did you know that many Netter books are available online as part of the book collection in ClinicalKey?
- Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations
- Netter’s Clinical Anatomy
- Netter’s Head and Neck Anatomy for Dentistry
- Netter’s Atlas of Human Embryology
Interested in seeing what other Netter books we have in the collection? Here are some instructions on how to browse ClinicalKey.
- Go to ClinicalKey
- Click on the Books tab at the top of the page
- Click on the letter N on the top left of the page
- Browse the eBooks for Netters!
Have any questions or problems accessing eBooks? Just give us a ring (617-636-6706) or shoot us an e-mail.
Tags4th floor 6th floor african american history book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Sixth Floor Now Open! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/JAZNZVtZHd about 17 minutes ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprscience: Scientists Implicate More Than 100 Genes in Causing Autism http://t.co/0HZIor5YzB about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AmerDentalAssn: Updated information regarding Ebola is available on http://t.co/pj2l11CihX http://t.co/M4VQOQIn1M http://t.co/4K9KqtsmMA about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RegRab77: Recommending this article #PLOSBiology: Recommendations for the Role of Publishers in Access to Data http://t.co/Thipikqaz0 about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Boston’s top hospitals are rejecting calls that one of them be designated as the state’s primary Ebola treatment hub http:… about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @bmj_latest: Is milk good for you? The evidence on the health benefits of milk consumption is scant and divided http://t.co/j6ER6RLuex about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook