Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library as we say goodbye to MD Consult on February 28th and welcome the next generation of searching with ClinicalKey today!
Want a smarter search with faster answers to all your clinical questions? Try Elsevier Publishing’s newest database, ClinicalKey. It brings you access to the largest collection of published medical resources in every medical and surgical specialty, allowing you to search all of them in one place.
ClinicalKey offers continually updated medical information through over 500 journals, over 1000 textbooks, “First Consult” point-of-care clinical consults, “Procedures Consult,” drug monographs from Clinical Pharmacology, over 13,000 medical and surgical videos, millions of images, and over 2,000 practice guidelines.
You can use Clinical Key through the library here: http://bit.ly/PckZ0B We would love to hear your feedback.
Interested in how Clinical Key works? Check out this ClinicalKey Guided Tour and contact the Library Service Desk!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- This poem is too awesome - enjoy! https://t.co/a4lV3C1BYN about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coffee, coffee, coffee...and a treat - do tweet #coffeeoncall to @TuftsHHSL about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- 3pm slump? Need a jump? Tweet #coffeeoncall to @TuftsHHSL and we'll bring you a lift (and a treat that rhymes with "rut" (curious?)... about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ...and there will also be a "special" treat...if you tweet #coffeeoncall to @TuftsHHSL :-)! about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We loove this poem! https://t.co/m4tpR6N8ts about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's back! You know the drill...be one of the first 7 to tweet #coffeeoncall to @TuftsHHSL & we'll deliver coffee/cocoa to your study spot! about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook