We’ve purchased some new equipment over the past few months and want to be sure you know all about it!
From left to right we have:
–SmartBoard Pens for the boards in Sackler 510 and Sackler 509
–Presentation remotes with built-in laser pointer
–USB-C cords and chargers for the new MacBooks
–USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapters to connect your MacBook with USB-C port to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable
Come down to the Library Service Desk and check them out (literally)!
Want to know what other types of equipment we have? You can browse or search a list here.
Did you know you can checkout electronic equipment from the Hirsh Health Sciences Library for four hours at a time?
Stop by the Library IT Desk on the 5th floor Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-7pm to checkout any of the following items:
- Macbooks (with a charger and a mouse)
- iPads – See what apps we have available here.
- Macbook chargers
- Apple iPad/iPod/iPhone chargers
- VGA adaptors for Apple devices and PCs to connect your device to a projector
- A myriad of other devices and cables such as S-video and HDMI
Equipment items can be checked out at the 4th floor Library Service Desk when the Library IT Desk is closed.
For more information regarding checkout policies, see the laptop page on the HHSL website.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation Ask Leo book review circulation copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @Teeth_Matter: Why in heaven's name aren't teeth considered part of our health? A provocative article at @AlterNet https://t.co/vxThaC6t… about 24 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- South Dakota Wrongly Puts Thousands in Nursing Homes, Government Says https://t.co/saVGz9h1KS about 37 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: The women's basketball team was recognized by the city of #Somerville for their outstanding season cc: @TuftsWbball ht… about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatureNews: 7 chemical separations to change the world https://t.co/AxpNVS9xgP https://t.co/DuRB4EjjVm about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: Making medicine cheaper: France presses G7 on global regulation of drug prices. https://t.co/MMNtvhuvhm https://t.co/Qk… about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @usfoodpolicy: Via @NPR: Under Attack, Commodity Promotion Programs Try To Hide Their Emails https://t.co/n1j0apa1Aa about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook