Did you know you can checkout electronic equipment from the Hirsh Health Sciences Library for four hours at a time?
Stop by the Library IT Desk on the 5th floor Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-7pm to checkout any of the following items:
- Macbooks (with a charger and a mouse)
- iPads – See what apps we have available here.
- Macbook chargers
- Apple iPad/iPod/iPhone chargers
- VGA adaptors for Apple devices and PCs to connect your device to a projector
- A myriad of other devices and cables such as S-video and HDMI
Equipment items can be checked out at the 4th floor Library Service Desk when the Library IT Desk is closed.
For more information regarding checkout policies, see the laptop page on the HHSL website.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- What Ever Happened to Google Books? http://t.co/sIAztBtKCO via @newyorker about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BosPublicMarket: Come meet Leanne Brown at the Market on Friday at 4pm and learn about cooking good food on a budget! http://t.co/5mzoJ… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Calcium Doesn’t Improve Bone Density, Analysis Finds http://t.co/29p64zql1U via @nytimeswell about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why the proposed U.S. dietary guidelines are provoking controversy and ire via @FortuneMagazine http://t.co/lkUPi7KdHd about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Nobel prize for chemistry is awarded for mapping how cells repair their DNA – as it happened http://t.co/iXhJNAkGb7 about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @usfoodpolicy: U.S. Food Policy: USDA and DHHS decide not to include sustainability in 2015 DGA... #dietaryguidelines http://t.co/RQ45oa… about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook