Hirsh Health Library will be having extended hours for the next two upcoming weekends! This means that on April 25th & 26th, as well as May 2nd & 3rd, the desk on the 4th floor will be open 10am – 10pm, so you can check things out earlier and keep them later!
But wait: there’s more! Sackler will stay open until 2am on both Saturdays – April 25th and May 2nd – so you can stay and study even later.
Oh, and one last thing: FREE COFFEE! On both Sundays – April 26th and May 3rd – there will be free coffee available on Sackler 4 after the cafe closes up at 7 pm.
So there you have it. Longer desk hours, longer building hours, and free coffee. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to swing by the desk or call us at 617-636-6706.
And don’t forget: If you’re free and in Sackler today, we will have therapy puppies from 3 pm – 5 pm in room 507. So drop by and say hi to them as well!
The first of our extended hours for 2015 will be this weekend, March 28th-29th, and the Hirsh Library Service Desk will be open 10 am to 10 pm. Our building will be open a bit later on Saturday. Swipe access will end as usual at 11PM, but you may remain in the library until 2AM! So if you find yourself lost in study you won’t have to leave by midnight. Good luck with your exams!
Over the next two weekends the library service desk will have extended hours so that you can study longer for your exams! On December 6th, 7th, 13th, and 14th we are open 10AM-10PM. We should also note that this year, since the T is running later, our building will be open a bit later on Saturday. Swipe access will end as usual at 11PM, but you may remain in the library until 2AM! So if you find yourself lost in study you won’t have to leave by midnight. Good luck with your exams!
This weekend, May 10 & 11, we have extended hours for one last time this year. The Service Desk at the Hirsh Library will be open 10am to 10pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Plus, free coffee Sunday night on Sackler 4 after the cafe closes!
And as a reminder: if you are graduating, please make sure to return all books by May 14. We need to have them back so you can graduate smoothly and on time!
If you have any questions, you can always call us at 617-636-6706.
This Saturday, April 26, and Sunday, April 27, Hirsh Health Sciences Library will be open from 10 am – 10 pm, in order to serve you better during your exams. We will also be offering free coffee on Sunday, April 27 after Food 4 Thought closes for the night!
So come say hi, and good luck with your exams!
This Saturday, April 5, and Sunday, April 6, Hirsh Health Sciences Library will be open from 10 am – 10 pm, in order to serve you better during your exams. We will also be offering free coffee on Sunday, April 6 after Food 4 Thought closes for the night!
Now that we are knee-deep in the exam period, the Service Desk at HHSL will be open extra hours for you in the next two weeks! We will be open Fridays (12/6 and 12/13) 7:45 am – 10 pm, and then Saturdays (12/7, 12/14) and Sundays (12/8, 12/15) 9 am – 10 pm.
And just to sweeten the deal for you, on Sunday 12/8 and 12/15 we will have free coffee for you down on the 4th floor after the cafe closes! This way you can study as long as you need to, as highly caffeinated as you like to be.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @BostonGlobe: If this Tuesday feels like the longest Tuesday since 1992, that's because it is. #leapsecond http://t.co/fSVY3J2Cji http:… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Sugary drinks linked to 180,000 deaths a year, Tufts study says: http://t.co/G9rEwhRhP9 about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: A mole is just a mole -- or is it #melanoma? How to tell the difference: http://t.co/CLWCicu0Wd via @NCIprevention http://t.co/… about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BrettRHenson it's the hippest joint in town! 10:18:00 AM June 29, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to BrettRHenson ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Dmozaffarian: Huge victory for love and happiness. Supreme Court declares that devotion, dignity, and marriage are for everyone. http:/… 03:34:00 PM June 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: "It's still marshmallows for breakfast," says @jameshamblin Read more @TheAtlanticHLTH: http://t.co/841dF4iA9S 11:46:48 AM June 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook