December means you have exams, and so the Hirsh Health Sciences Library has extended hours! The Library Service Desk on Sackler 4 will be open from 10 am – 10 pm on the following weekend days:
Saturday, December 5th
Sunday, December 6th
Saturday, December 12th
Sunday, December 13th
The Sackler building will be open until 1:30 am on both Saturdays.
On both Sundays, there will be free coffee after Food 4 Thought closes! It’s first come first served, so make sure you come swing by at 5pm both days to get yourself a pick-me-up for your studying.
If you have any questions, then you can (as always) come see us on the 4th floor, or call at 617-636-6706.
Good luck with your exams!
Hirsh Health Library will be having extended hours for the next two upcoming weekends! This means that on April 25th & 26th, as well as May 2nd & 3rd, the desk on the 4th floor will be open 10am – 10pm, so you can check things out earlier and keep them later!
But wait: there’s more! Sackler will stay open until 2am on both Saturdays – April 25th and May 2nd – so you can stay and study even later.
Oh, and one last thing: FREE COFFEE! On both Sundays – April 26th and May 3rd – there will be free coffee available on Sackler 4 after the cafe closes up at 7 pm.
So there you have it. Longer desk hours, longer building hours, and free coffee. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to swing by the desk or call us at 617-636-6706.
And don’t forget: If you’re free and in Sackler today, we will have therapy puppies from 3 pm – 5 pm in room 507. So drop by and say hi to them as well!
The first of our extended hours for 2015 will be this weekend, March 28th-29th, and the Hirsh Library Service Desk will be open 10 am to 10 pm. Our building will be open a bit later on Saturday. Swipe access will end as usual at 11PM, but you may remain in the library until 2AM! So if you find yourself lost in study you won’t have to leave by midnight. Good luck with your exams!
Over the next two weekends the library service desk will have extended hours so that you can study longer for your exams! On December 6th, 7th, 13th, and 14th we are open 10AM-10PM. We should also note that this year, since the T is running later, our building will be open a bit later on Saturday. Swipe access will end as usual at 11PM, but you may remain in the library until 2AM! So if you find yourself lost in study you won’t have to leave by midnight. Good luck with your exams!
This weekend, May 10 & 11, we have extended hours for one last time this year. The Service Desk at the Hirsh Library will be open 10am to 10pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Plus, free coffee Sunday night on Sackler 4 after the cafe closes!
And as a reminder: if you are graduating, please make sure to return all books by May 14. We need to have them back so you can graduate smoothly and on time!
If you have any questions, you can always call us at 617-636-6706.
This Saturday, April 26, and Sunday, April 27, Hirsh Health Sciences Library will be open from 10 am – 10 pm, in order to serve you better during your exams. We will also be offering free coffee on Sunday, April 27 after Food 4 Thought closes for the night!
So come say hi, and good luck with your exams!
This Saturday, April 5, and Sunday, April 6, Hirsh Health Sciences Library will be open from 10 am – 10 pm, in order to serve you better during your exams. We will also be offering free coffee on Sunday, April 6 after Food 4 Thought closes for the night!
Now that we are knee-deep in the exam period, the Service Desk at HHSL will be open extra hours for you in the next two weeks! We will be open Fridays (12/6 and 12/13) 7:45 am – 10 pm, and then Saturdays (12/7, 12/14) and Sundays (12/8, 12/15) 9 am – 10 pm.
And just to sweeten the deal for you, on Sunday 12/8 and 12/15 we will have free coffee for you down on the 4th floor after the cafe closes! This way you can study as long as you need to, as highly caffeinated as you like to be.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation crafts data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Tips to keep safe in the cold https://t.co/O9Pq9XwhsL via @BostonGlobe about 42 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: RT @SocialBoston: .@TuftsMedicalCtr has a new app to make the wait time at the ER more manageable. https://t.co/Pk5nmO… about 44 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: The Risks (And Unexpected Benefits) Of Sending Health Students Abroad https://t.co/X0r3FaYLdc about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPR: It takes 35M acres of corn to feed U.S. ethanol plants; @nprDanCharles can't think of any ag product to top that: https://t.co/ZeE… about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYU_HSL: Repositories & journals are great places to store data? Consider https://t.co/63mFZ0SklY or https://t.co/JIDa14X7Ak https://t.… about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Meningitis outbreak in CA in spite of vaccinations- Pediatrics Prof. Cody Meissner weighs in on their effectiveness htt… about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook