Over the next two weekends the library service desk will have extended hours so that you can study longer for your exams! On December 6th, 7th, 13th, and 14th we are open 10AM-10PM. We should also note that this year, since the T is running later, our building will be open a bit later on Saturday. Swipe access will end as usual at 11PM, but you may remain in the library until 2AM! So if you find yourself lost in study you won’t have to leave by midnight. Good luck with your exams!
This weekend, May 10 & 11, we have extended hours for one last time this year. The Service Desk at the Hirsh Library will be open 10am to 10pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Plus, free coffee Sunday night on Sackler 4 after the cafe closes!
And as a reminder: if you are graduating, please make sure to return all books by May 14. We need to have them back so you can graduate smoothly and on time!
If you have any questions, you can always call us at 617-636-6706.
This Saturday, April 26, and Sunday, April 27, Hirsh Health Sciences Library will be open from 10 am – 10 pm, in order to serve you better during your exams. We will also be offering free coffee on Sunday, April 27 after Food 4 Thought closes for the night!
So come say hi, and good luck with your exams!
This Saturday, April 5, and Sunday, April 6, Hirsh Health Sciences Library will be open from 10 am – 10 pm, in order to serve you better during your exams. We will also be offering free coffee on Sunday, April 6 after Food 4 Thought closes for the night!
Now that we are knee-deep in the exam period, the Service Desk at HHSL will be open extra hours for you in the next two weeks! We will be open Fridays (12/6 and 12/13) 7:45 am – 10 pm, and then Saturdays (12/7, 12/14) and Sundays (12/8, 12/15) 9 am – 10 pm.
And just to sweeten the deal for you, on Sunday 12/8 and 12/15 we will have free coffee for you down on the 4th floor after the cafe closes! This way you can study as long as you need to, as highly caffeinated as you like to be.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsStdntServ: Looking for some free fun activities in Boston this March? Here are some great ideas: http://t.co/dGcV3jjuCs about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Officials are warning people to keep off frozen Charles River http://t.co/PwLg00RtTw http://t.co/Np18JNsKhD about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeshealth: The final tally is in. Here are the sounds you find most annoying. http://t.co/tGtnBWbHy4 03:55:45 PM March 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Give your brain a break with puzzles & games every Tuesday at the Circ Desk! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/RYn7EUqy9v 11:33:43 AM March 03, 2015 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WSJThinkTank: Americans spent $116B related to cancer in 2010. Drew Altman on breaking down health spending: http://t.co/MbHz1mxrks htt… 09:24:35 AM March 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: 1/3 of respondents who are low income say lack of $$ has harmful effect on health. @NPRHealth http://t.co/L0Iun2mmPa http://t.… 03:36:49 PM March 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook