In celebration of National Poetry month, the Academy of American Poets is celebrating Poem in Your Pocket Day on April 18th.
HHSL is getting into the spirit with a poetry contest on our Facebook page! Here are the details:
- Post an original, 12 line or less poem (haikus are great options!) about life on the Boston Campus in response to our Facebook post before 5pm on April 18th
- Please include your email address!
- A winner will be chosen and contacted via email on Friday the 19th
- Winner gets to check out 2 overnight books from the library
- The winner will also have their poem featured on our blog and Facebook pages
Want to keep up with all the latest news about the Hirsh Health Sciences Library? Follow Us!
|Like us on Facebook at http://bit.ly/TuftsHHSL!||Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/TuftsHHSL!|
Checkout our Facebook page for news, events, and pictures of what’s going on at the library. And if you are on Twitter, you can find these updates and other news around the University and health sciences field.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Political Battles Color Congressional Feud Over Zika Funding https://t.co/wZbQmViZpB about 27 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPR: Baby boomers will be sicker & costlier to the health care system over the next 14 years than previous generations. https://t.co/t… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- When it comes to fitness, grit counts more than genetics https://t.co/DRCcwElweD about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPR: When scientific studies come to different conclusions, what should we think of as true? The latest from @HiddenBrain https://t.co/… about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @statnews: Postdocs are getting a pay raise, but many say it’s not enough https://t.co/7XhSiWF4LJ https://t.co/QgqBAC88ji about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Walkable Neighborhoods Cut Obesity and Diabetes Rates https://t.co/GfKaMxNSn5 via @nytimeswell about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook