In celebration of National Poetry month, the Academy of American Poets is celebrating Poem in Your Pocket Day on April 18th.
HHSL is getting into the spirit with a poetry contest on our Facebook page! Here are the details:
- Post an original, 12 line or less poem (haikus are great options!) about life on the Boston Campus in response to our Facebook post before 5pm on April 18th
- Please include your email address!
- A winner will be chosen and contacted via email on Friday the 19th
- Winner gets to check out 2 overnight books from the library
- The winner will also have their poem featured on our blog and Facebook pages
Want to keep up with all the latest news about the Hirsh Health Sciences Library? Follow Us!
|Like us on Facebook at http://bit.ly/TuftsHHSL!||Follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/TuftsHHSL!|
Checkout our Facebook page for news, events, and pictures of what’s going on at the library. And if you are on Twitter, you can find these updates and other news around the University and health sciences field.
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @usfoodpolicy: U.S. Food Policy: USDA and DHHS decide not to include sustainability in 2015 DGA... #dietaryguidelines http://t.co/RQ45oa… about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: A connection between dental pulp and vision loss? Innovative vision research @TuftsDental and @JMHNRCA team uphttp://ow.ly/T51… about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Answering an Appeal by Mao Led Tu Youyou, a Chinese Scientist, to a Nobel Prize http://t.co/WQFJOp4GdK about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Health Benefits of Tea? Here’s What the Evidence Says http://t.co/4fVhorLSCI via @UpshotNYT 11:54:09 AM October 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Shifting Approach to Saving Endangered Species http://t.co/73aXTvyQkx 11:51:48 AM October 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: Beating parasites wins three scientists Nobel prize for medicine: http://t.co/r6EXbAWaPf http://t.co/N0rrlpflgT 11:48:25 AM October 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook