In this TUSM faculty development program, walk through the decision making process for several real-life scenarios encountered by authors and instructors when using their own work and the works of others in publishing and teaching. Following an overview of key concepts and terms, participants will utilize case studies to address common copyright questions that arise when uploading content in course management systems (e.g., TUSK), publishing manuscripts, sharing materials with colleagues, utilizing multimedia, and more. A handout of resources will provide participants with a guide for how to approach these situations post-workshop and where to go for assistance (hint: come to the library!).
Join us for this library-led workshop on Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 10 am – noon in Sackler 329. For more information, check out the Faculty Development Calendar and please RSVP to Amanda.Oriel@tufts.edu by Monday, March 3.
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff statistics technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: The next #Tufts Century Ride will be September 21! Open to students, staff/faculty, alumni. Info & registration: http:… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WorldSciFest: The monstrously long oarfish is a wonder, yet little is known about it. From @scifri: http://t.co/muCu08N9Ur http://t.co/… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: Shades Of The Middle Ages: The Plague Popped Up In China And Colorado http://t.co/GAvlGE8cOi about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Here's an overview of NCI's revamped clinical trials program, the National Clinical Trials Network #NCTN http://t.co/V2QQmKtUcD about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We collect a lot of stats at HHSL, so let's take a quick look back on the year with our numbers! http://t.co/cKHKlYf5hj about 5 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WHO: Find out about #hepatitis prevention, testing & treatment during @WHO chat on 28 July, 12-1pm CET. Ask your Qs now using #ThinkHep… about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook