Join us Tuesday, June 17 from 12-1pm in Sackler 514 for a Lunch and Learn about the Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection from Henry Stewart Talks. The Collection, which offers over 1, 500 seminar-style talks from top researchers, is an excellent resource for teaching or CME and is available to the Tufts community through the library catalog.
Beth Cohen. Senior Account Manager and E-Learning Consultant will cover:
- A general view of e-resources and the changes taking place today
- A detailed tour of the website, including how to use special features, functions, and services provided
- The possibilities that exist for e-learning, using the talks in class, and embedding them in curriculum
- How to easily integrate the talks in your virtual learning space
- Options for earning CME credits
While the presentation will be geared more towards faculty and staff use, students are welcome to attend. Please RSVP by June 16.
We hope to see you there! But if you can’t make it, be sure to explore the collection!
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff statistics technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @UF_IFAS: @scifri Some more tips from @UFlorida IFAS to help keep safe from #mosquito-borne diseases #SciFriLive #UFBugs http://t.co/vfJ… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HealthyBoston: Tomorrow 10-11AM, FREE Yoga @ Schoolmaster Hill Franklin Park Get fit w/@BostonParksDept Summer Fitness http://t.co/0TgS… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsctsi: Have you tried #REDCap yet? Manage your research data - join @TuftsCTSI's community of more than 900 users today: http://t.c… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: Happy 120th birthday, Floating Hospital for Children! On July 25, 1894, Boston Floating Hospital was born on a rented … about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bottlenecks in Training Doctors http://t.co/TbfGFaZi4X Family/primary care is in demand! Consider Maine Track & have rewarding career about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: Leonardo da Vinci, Neuroscientist http://t.co/ELOVmmNQbz about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook