Join us Tuesday, June 17 from 12-1pm in Sackler 514 for a Lunch and Learn about the Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection from Henry Stewart Talks. The Collection, which offers over 1, 500 seminar-style talks from top researchers, is an excellent resource for teaching or CME and is available to the Tufts community through the library catalog.
Beth Cohen. Senior Account Manager and E-Learning Consultant will cover:
- A general view of e-resources and the changes taking place today
- A detailed tour of the website, including how to use special features, functions, and services provided
- The possibilities that exist for e-learning, using the talks in class, and embedding them in curriculum
- How to easily integrate the talks in your virtual learning space
- Options for earning CME credits
While the presentation will be geared more towards faculty and staff use, students are welcome to attend. Please RSVP by June 16.
We hope to see you there! But if you can’t make it, be sure to explore the collection!
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright crafts databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- The Surprising Failure of Calorie Counts on Menus https://t.co/fEU3gl50AI via @UpshotNYT about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ARRRR MATEY! Scurvy (really) is an under-recognized health problem that is trivial to treat. https://t.co/Xtxzh6gUlW via @slate about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Food fight erupts as top nutritionists gather to define healthy eating https://t.co/wMc5gaVsp8 via @statnews about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Should we edit the human germline? A debate on hubris, equity, and vision https://t.co/F34YlYw1ky via @statnews about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Short Answers to Hard Questions About Climate Change https://t.co/f2V5SdD8P6 about 9 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New database from @AHRQNews tracks hospital readmission rates. Learn more: https://t.co/SvHM9VfdtV 09:47:52 AM November 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook