Join us Tuesday, June 17 from 12-1pm in Sackler 514 for a Lunch and Learn about the Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection from Henry Stewart Talks. The Collection, which offers over 1, 500 seminar-style talks from top researchers, is an excellent resource for teaching or CME and is available to the Tufts community through the library catalog.
Beth Cohen. Senior Account Manager and E-Learning Consultant will cover:
- A general view of e-resources and the changes taking place today
- A detailed tour of the website, including how to use special features, functions, and services provided
- The possibilities that exist for e-learning, using the talks in class, and embedding them in curriculum
- How to easily integrate the talks in your virtual learning space
- Options for earning CME credits
While the presentation will be geared more towards faculty and staff use, students are welcome to attend. Please RSVP by June 16.
We hope to see you there! But if you can’t make it, be sure to explore the collection!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @MyPlate: Defrost meat or poultry before putting it into a slow cooker. Find more #foodsafety tips here: https://t.co/FoGuCE9hTE https:/… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Inherited genetic mutations play a major role in about 5 to 10 percent of all cancers: https://t.co/FX46ldS78E https://t.co/yco… about 12 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Dental Stencils for your pumpkins! https://t.co/h9fGc4xrYg about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: Will drinking buckets of cranberry juice cure bladder infections? Sorry, nope. https://t.co/n7HPmbpiUm about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FDAfood: Find out what science says about the effectiveness & safety of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) #supplements: https://t.co/ETV0BibL5o http… about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are some spooky creatures from one of the rarest volumes in our Special Collections room! | What's New @ HHSL https://t.co/gct1yFQkdU about 18 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook