Join us Tuesday, June 17 from 12-1pm in Sackler 514 for a Lunch and Learn about the Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection from Henry Stewart Talks. The Collection, which offers over 1, 500 seminar-style talks from top researchers, is an excellent resource for teaching or CME and is available to the Tufts community through the library catalog.
Beth Cohen. Senior Account Manager and E-Learning Consultant will cover:
- A general view of e-resources and the changes taking place today
- A detailed tour of the website, including how to use special features, functions, and services provided
- The possibilities that exist for e-learning, using the talks in class, and embedding them in curriculum
- How to easily integrate the talks in your virtual learning space
- Options for earning CME credits
While the presentation will be geared more towards faculty and staff use, students are welcome to attend. Please RSVP by June 16.
We hope to see you there! But if you can’t make it, be sure to explore the collection!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources staff statistics summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library website welcome!
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @DrPatrickWebb: Orion Kobayashi shares students' thoughts on evidenced actions for #nutrition with the world. @TuftsNutrition @Dmozaffar… 10:40:50 AM December 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why has nursing recently become such a dangerous job? https://t.co/buwUG6ZxBG 10:04:24 AM December 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Place to Be Heard https://t.co/SRUhiZFpgu 09:45:13 AM December 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A Dose of a Hallucinogen From a ‘Magic Mushroom,’ and Then Lasting Peace https://t.co/sBmrp0naaL 09:29:40 AM December 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Parkinson's disease 'may start in gut' https://t.co/sNsgjpbwCy 08:22:51 AM December 02, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Don’t Toss the Floss! - NIH News in Health, November 2016 https://t.co/pwl7qPcKP5 02:03:19 PM December 01, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook