The Hirsh Health Sciences Library is in the process of re-designing our new website: http://beta.hirshlibrary.tufts.edu.
We really want to make sure that the new site is user-friendly. So, we’re seeking Tufts University students, faculty, and staff (including Tufts Medical Center staff) who can help us out with this.
No prior experience is needed! You’ll be asked to carry out specific tasks on the new website and then you will receive $10 in JumboCash (pretty good deal!). The testing takes approximately 45 minutes and we are flexible in terms of scheduling.
If you’re interested, please contact Berika Williams at email@example.com.
That’s right- your favorite Tufts library is now on Instagram! We want to see how you study (or not) at the library, and want to hear from you what you’d like to see on our account.
Follow us at tuftshhsl, and be sure to tag your photos with:
- #hhslstudybreak or
What do you think? What kinds of photos would you like to see from the library? Any great ideas on how we can encourage you to interact with our new account? Let us know via email or in the comments!
As you may have noticed, the HHSL homepage has had a makeover! Aside from being more bright and cheerful, the page has some new features and a modified layout. The following is a brief overview of the changes – we’ll highlight some of the new features in more detail throughout the coming weeks, so be sure to check back.
- The chat box is replaced with an Ask Us button in the header of the page. Click this to be taken to a page with all the ways to contact the library!
- The images across the top of the page link to portals, which act as a “getting started” point for broad categories of interest to the Tufts Boston campus.
- The orange bar in the middle of the page highlights our list of links to the most popular library resources.
- Our navigation bar now highlights links to our social media accounts. Be sure to follow us!
- The hours and library newsfeed are now more prominent in the right column.
How do you like the new look? Questions? Let us know what you think! (We are especially interested in hearing from Internet Explorer users, since we are aware that tweaks need to be made – feedback helps us troubleshoot more accurately and quickly.)
Tags4th floor 5th floor Ask Leo book review circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsNutrition: Friedman's Jeanne Goldberg comments today in the @BostonGlobe about lunchtime trading among school children: http://t.c… about 11 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SPARC_NA: Our map of #OAWeek events is filling up fast—122 and counting! Make sure yours is counted. Add it now! http://t.co/eiSY8BvTOq about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Cutest. Spider. EVER!!!! Peruvian Amazon's Roly Poly Spider and Other Exotic Orb Weavers http://t.co/psVeJ6p6Ke about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Extra, extra! Be informed about the risks of foregoing vaccinations! https://t.co/xKuxqVjqb2 about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @scifri: At 2pET, we're talking to the 2015 @NobelPrize laureates in Chemistry, Physics, & Medicine. http://t.co/TP1MQB9Qgu http://t.co/… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tufts' New Entry Sustainable Farming Project on WGBH News story on Nutrition Inequality http://t.co/YaAZscdvxy via @wgbhnews 03:00:09 PM October 08, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook