That’s right- your favorite Tufts library is now on Instagram! We want to see how you study (or not) at the library, and want to hear from you what you’d like to see on our account.
Follow us at tuftshhsl, and be sure to tag your photos with:
- #hhslstudybreak or
What do you think? What kinds of photos would you like to see from the library? Any great ideas on how we can encourage you to interact with our new account? Let us know via email or in the comments!
As you may have noticed, the HHSL homepage has had a makeover! Aside from being more bright and cheerful, the page has some new features and a modified layout. The following is a brief overview of the changes – we’ll highlight some of the new features in more detail throughout the coming weeks, so be sure to check back.
- The chat box is replaced with an Ask Us button in the header of the page. Click this to be taken to a page with all the ways to contact the library!
- The images across the top of the page link to portals, which act as a “getting started” point for broad categories of interest to the Tufts Boston campus.
- The orange bar in the middle of the page highlights our list of links to the most popular library resources.
- Our navigation bar now highlights links to our social media accounts. Be sure to follow us!
- The hours and library newsfeed are now more prominent in the right column.
How do you like the new look? Questions? Let us know what you think! (We are especially interested in hearing from Internet Explorer users, since we are aware that tweaks need to be made – feedback helps us troubleshoot more accurately and quickly.)
Tags4th floor 5th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review books circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: “Acts of Faith” by Eboo Patel is the Common Reading Book for #Tufts2019. Tweet a pic with #TuftsCommonRead & we may fe… about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NYTHealth: A simple switch in how hospitals name babies could reduce medication errors.http://t.co/fUG8CTc0lC 12:03:29 PM August 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNutrition: @TuftsUniversity research indicates eating almonds may help lower #cholesterol. Read more: http://t.co/ZkK218Qxr8 http:… 09:49:51 AM August 03, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedicalCtr: Thank you #Ghostbusters stars @melissamccarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones for visiting today! http:… 05:01:12 PM August 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: First IVF baby in US remembers Dr. Howard Jones, pioneering fertility doctor who died Friday http://t.co/tGrJ2vVubT 01:59:40 PM August 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsDental: ICYMI: Cells from dental pulp could be used to treat macular degeneration. http://t.co/KupMfbBJDa #dental #research 01:55:51 PM August 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook