Continuing our month-long celebration of groundbreaking African-Americans from Tufts, we’d like to introduce you to Ruth Marguerite Easterling and Dorothy Boulding Ferebee.
Tufts Medical School alumna Drs. Ruth Marguerite Easterling (M’21) and Dorothy Boulding Ferebee (M’24) were among the first African-American women graduates of the medical school. They were featured as part the National Library of Medicine’s excellent online exhibit, Changing the Face of Medicine: Celebrating America’s Women.
Photos courtesy of The National Library of Medicine: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/changingthefaceofmedicine/physicians
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history alumni apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL holidays homepage hours library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access portals president's day publication PubMed resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- In case you were wondering: no, we have not ruled out the possibility of printer ghosts. 07:07:12 PM March 06, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing's back! 06:54:14 PM March 06, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The printing is down again. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully it will be back up again soon. 06:48:38 PM March 06, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Nuts About Pecans: Dr. Diane McKay’s research on the health benefits of phytonutrients - http://t.co/0OEaw3kKAw 03:21:58 PM March 06, 2014 from TweetCaster for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Join us for a Book Talk on March 13th at Noon in Sackler 640 http://t.co/MDn08XUJRa 02:08:46 PM March 06, 2014 from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome Chelsea Gabrielson! http://t.co/D7ylfZneE0 09:06:18 AM March 05, 2014 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook