We always hope our crafts help you relax and have a bit of fun, but in honor of National Stress Awareness Month, we chose the ones this week with stress reduction specifically in mind.
We’ll have glass stones you can decorate to motivate you, make you smile, or give you a bit of luck on your work! We’ll also have some coloring pages so you can engage in meditative coloring…or just make a sweet dinosaur to stick on the wall of your study carrel. And, as always, we’ll have a bunch of construction paper, pipe cleaners, and googly eyes so you can let your creativity run wild!
So stop by the 4th floor desk starting at 2pm and unwind!
Need a study break? Drop by the Circulation Desk every Tuesday between 2-8pm and get competitive with a board game (we have Operation!) or relax with a puzzle–the choice is yours! We’ll have a selection of entertaining diversions out for you to enjoy on the 4th floor.
Want to play a game on a different day of the week? No problem! Just ask at the desk–we’d be happy to hand one over.
Keep your eyes peeled on St. Patrick’s Day for the Battle of the Health Sciences Library Bands! We’ll be posting a video of a group of HHSL librarians playing and singing the Irish tune Rare Old Mountain Dew in competition with three other health sciences libraries:
- the Claude Moore Health Sciences Library from the University of Virginia
- the William H. Welch Library from Johns Hopkins
- the Lamar Soutter Library from UMass Worcester
Be sure to like our music video posted on our Facebook page on Monday, March 17th, to help Hirsh’s band – Jumbo Go Bragh – win!
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Have a pollen allergy? Check out these tips from experts including @TuftsMedSchool Prof Weihong Zheng: http://t.co/niL… about 18 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We've got new books! What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/DK2Drvn2wU about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatGeo: What do you get when you cross a kangaroo, koala, sloth, monkey and bear? http://t.co/k3Q78Rugoi about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NaturlLibrarian: 13 Beautifully Unusual Libraries From Around The World http://t.co/avzLq4876V via @HuffPostArts 02:13:59 PM May 04, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The FindIt@Tufts icon has now been restored to PubMed. Happy researching! 10:52:20 AM May 04, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The FindIt@Tufts icon is temporarily absent from your PubMed search. If you need assistance obtaining an article please contact us. 10:30:44 AM May 04, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook