Have you heard about Google Glass?
The newest innovation from Google allows you to record, photograph, and view your world – hands free. You can share what you are seeing and experiencing in real time.
Timothy Aungst, PharmD recently shared his ideas about Google Glass and healthcare for iMedicalApps. One scenario is the ability for first responders to live stream from the scene of an accident to the Emergency Department so they can determine the status and trauma of the patient and prepare for their arrival. Read more innovative ideas in the iMedicalApps post.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Leo is here to help you with printing! Check out our new Ask Leo blog post here: http://t.co/92jDTgkebN http://t.co/Ft6i7Wldwr about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- For everyone in Boston who said "I'm moving to Hawaii..." | Snow... in Hawaii? http://t.co/tjLmshlOeO via @BadAstronomer about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Data issues lead to retraction | Papers from MIT cancer biologist’s lab retracted http://t.co/dq1RzyhEOK via @BostonGlobe about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Experts Back Angelina Jolie Pitt in Choices for Cancer Prevention http://t.co/kyLcfHMl3E 10:06:26 AM March 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Is turmeric more than a delicious, countertop-staining spice? Can Turmeric Prevent or Cure Disease? http://t.co/dNujBpGwRw 09:55:57 AM March 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JohnsHopkinsSPH: “Could this technology ... help protect doctors and nurses from the [#Ebola] virus?” http://t.co/FteWc36k1u http://t.c… 09:46:43 AM March 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook