Health Literacy Out Loud is a podcast produced and hosted by Helen Osborne that discusses issues in consumer health literacy. You can listen in on interviews of those in-the-know about health literacy and hear why health literacy matters and learn practical ways to help. For more information on Helen, CLICK HERE.
Find and download the free podcasts from these locations:
You can also subscribe to a monthly newsletter on the Health Literacy Out Loud website.
Tags4th floor 5th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration circulation ClinicalKey Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources facebook feedback graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays homepage hours library service desk library staff match day medical school medicine new resource open access open workshop portals president's day PubMed resources social media staff technology toolkits TUSM twitter website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Feel free to come to the desk on the 4 floor with any printing problems you have in the meantime. We're open until 11. about 4 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Printing is spotty again in the library tonight. IT is working on it, and hopes to have everything rebooted soon. about 4 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsOcl: Tix available for annual @TuftsEWB 5K Run/Walk ! http://t.co/sytTMVT5Am about 6 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Lawgeek: Beware the new anti-open access bill in Congress. http://t.co/kDuV0KQG9P about 6 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CorbettDooren: Controversial Proposed Medicare Prescription Drug Changes Scrapped http://t.co/4wtdfvlIrS about 7 hours ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- “Get Published! Tools for Managing your Writing” Open Workshop this Thursday 3/13 | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/FqSunGhD4r about 17 hours ago from bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook