Health Literacy Out Loud is a podcast produced and hosted by Helen Osborne that discusses issues in consumer health literacy. You can listen in on interviews of those in-the-know about health literacy and hear why health literacy matters and learn practical ways to help. For more information on Helen, CLICK HERE.
Find and download the free podcasts from these locations:
You can also subscribe to a monthly newsletter on the Health Literacy Out Loud website.
Tags4th floor african american history apps book review books book talk celebration Clinical Key congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff technology TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsOPD: RT @NIHgrants: ICYMI #NIH RT @RockTalking: Myth busting again! NIH MultiPI applications do as well as single PI http://t.co/… about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsOOS: On the #Tufts Boston campus? Stop by Sackler 220 tomorrow at 11am to learn more about the #Green Office Certification Progra… about 17 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Our central elevator is currently out of service. Please use either the front or rear to access other floors of the library. about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: New signage on our #Boston health sciences campus! http://t.co/uhuzrj63RB about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatGeo: Spot the #Apollo landing sites on Sunday for Apollo 11's 45th anniversary: http://t.co/VwQXDZ1d3F 11:59:22 AM July 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NBCNewsHealth: Good News: AIDS Diagnoses Plunge 30 Percent in U.S. http://t.co/WM0uqhGFXC 11:40:53 AM July 19, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook