After 15 years of providing excellent service to the Tufts health sciences campus, we bid a fond farewell to Eileen Moyer, who retired earlier this month.
As an Information Services Librarian, Eileen provided invaluable research assistance and instruction to users on the Boston campus. Eileen helped design the current HHSL web site and was deeply committed to helping students become savvy users of information technology.
In addition to her work at HHSL, Eileen advocates for the humane treatment of greyhound race dogs and serves as volunteer for Greyhound Friends.
Eileen, we wish you a fabulous retirement! Thank you!
As you may have noticed, the HHSL homepage has had a makeover! Aside from being more bright and cheerful, the page has some new features and a modified layout. The following is a brief overview of the changes – we’ll highlight some of the new features in more detail throughout the coming weeks, so be sure to check back.
- The chat box is replaced with an Ask Us button in the header of the page. Click this to be taken to a page with all the ways to contact the library!
- The images across the top of the page link to portals, which act as a “getting started” point for broad categories of interest to the Tufts Boston campus.
- The orange bar in the middle of the page highlights our list of links to the most popular library resources.
- Our navigation bar now highlights links to our social media accounts. Be sure to follow us!
- The hours and library newsfeed are now more prominent in the right column.
How do you like the new look? Questions? Let us know what you think! (We are especially interested in hearing from Internet Explorer users, since we are aware that tweaks need to be made – feedback helps us troubleshoot more accurately and quickly.)
By PDGACO payday loan
- No categories
Follow Us on Twitter!
- We have special hours for Memorial Day Monday! http://t.co/kodf9bStpI about 23 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: Sick Inmates Dying Behind Bars Despite Release Program http://t.co/NoNJI0YOYG 08:43:24 AM May 23, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: Meet the 2013-2014 Albert Schweitzer Fellows working on the health of underserved communities across the U.S. http://t… 08:40:19 AM May 23, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Reminder! The 6th floor of the HHSL will be closed starting TOMORROW, May 23rd through June. 03:11:58 PM May 22, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @ADANews: June 3 webinar eyes oral health care for pregnant women http://t.co/qgJU1zcc6s 03:10:14 PM May 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsctsi: What is linear and #logisticregression & when should you use it? Find out 5/31 @ #tuftsctsi #researchdesign seminar: http://… 03:09:44 PM May 22, 2013 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook