Are you tired of coming to us for a new DynaMed number? Well you’re in luck because there is a new DynaMed Mobile App!
Please follow these instructions for installing the new and improved app!
- Download the free DynaMed App from the iTunes Store or Google Play.
- Go to our library homepage and select DynaMed from our Popular Links drop down menu.
- Select “mobile” from the top banner
- Enter your email address. (An authentication key will be emailed to you.)
- Open the DynaMed email from your device.
- Within 48 hours, tap on the link in the email to authenticate the App. (Note: after 48 hours, you will need to request a new authentication key.)
- Your device is ready to go!
Please feel free to contact a member of staff if you have any questions!
We would like to wish everyone good luck on their remaining exams. It’s hard to believe that the term is ending! Please note the following holiday hours/closings of the Hirsh Library.
Friday, December 19 – Library Service Desk closes at 5PM
Saturday, December 20 to Sunday, December 21 – Closed
Monday, December 22 to Tuesday, December 23 – Library Service Desk open from 7:45AM – 5PM
Wednesday, December 24 to Sunday, December 28 – Closed
Monday, December 29 to Wednesday, December 31 – Library Service Desk open from 7:45Am – 5PM
Thursday, January 1 to Saturday, January 3rd – Closed
Over the next two weekends the library service desk will have extended hours so that you can study longer for your exams! On December 6th, 7th, 13th, and 14th we are open 10AM-10PM. We should also note that this year, since the T is running later, our building will be open a bit later on Saturday. Swipe access will end as usual at 11PM, but you may remain in the library until 2AM! So if you find yourself lost in study you won’t have to leave by midnight. Good luck with your exams!
Need a Friday afternoon break? Tomorrow from 2:30-4:00PM you’ll find a number of games and decks of cards to borrow near the service desk on the 4th floor of Sackler. Please feel free grab an empty table and play away! Have fun!
*Images courtesy of Openclipart
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @nlm_news: Smoked for years? This NIHSeniorHealth graphic shows how quickly your health improves once you quit: http://t.co/5esbB8YcYF about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsctsi: Hitting a road block in your study or #clinicaltrial? @TuftsCTSI now offers help with #Research #ProcessImprovement: http://… about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimeshealth: What's wrong with this woman who gets thinner and thinner after a simple cold? http://t.co/B7tmC6Ty8D 03:55:08 PM March 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Boston Massacre | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/Nkc1wGg7Gz 01:19:22 PM March 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Happy #WorldBookDay! http://t.co/ECdHhrT31g 12:10:41 PM March 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsStdntServ: Looking for some free fun activities in Boston this March? Here are some great ideas: http://t.co/dGcV3jjuCs 10:12:23 AM March 05, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook