I am here to inform you that this weekend, the Hirsh Health Sciences Library will be closing at 5 pm on Friday, July 1st. We will be closed Saturday, Sunday, and Monday in honor of American Independence Day, and will re-open for normal hours (7:45 am – 11 pm) on Tuesday, July 5th.
So from all of us here at Hirsh Library: have a happy, fun, and above all safe weekend! And don’t forget the sunscreen! (I know I won’t)
– Leo the Skeleton
This Memorial Day weekend, Hirsh Health Sciences Library will be doing something a bit different with its hours: we will be open for our regular hours on Saturday May 28th (10am to 7 pm) and Sunday May 29th (noon to 10pm), but we will be closed on Monday, May 30th (aka Memorial Day itself).
The library will re-open on Tuesday, May 31st at 7:45 am.
We hope you have a delightful weekend!
The Hirsh Health Sciences Library will be open 12noon – 7pm on Monday, April 18th–shortened hours in observance of Patriot’s Day.
Patriots’ Day is a holiday commemorating the Battles of Lexington and Concord in the American Revolutionary War.
It is also the day that the Boston Marathon takes place!
However you spend the day (perhaps with us in the library) have a good one!
Hello there everyone! Hirsh Library would like to announce the first of 4 weekends of extended hours for the upcoming spring exam season!
The first weekend is this upcoming one: Saturday, March 5th, and Sunday, March 6th. The Hirsh Library Service Desk will be open 10 am to 10 pm on both days, so we can help with your research and equipment needs even earlier and later than usual on the weekends!
We will have FREE COFFEE on Saturday, March 5th. It will be a variety of Au Bon Pain coffee flavors, and will be on the tables in front of Food 4 Thought starting at 7 pm. We will also have tea!
Those beverages will come in handy, because you get some extra time to study on Saturday night! Swipe access to Sackler will end at 11pm, as usual, but you can stay in the library until 1:30am!
If you have any questions, feel free to direct them to us at the desk on the 4th floor. But otherwise, we will see you this weekend.
Good luck with your studying and exams!
December means you have exams, and so the Hirsh Health Sciences Library has extended hours! The Library Service Desk on Sackler 4 will be open from 10 am – 10 pm on the following weekend days:
Saturday, December 5th
Sunday, December 6th
Saturday, December 12th
Sunday, December 13th
The Sackler building will be open until 1:30 am on both Saturdays.
On both Sundays, there will be free coffee after Food 4 Thought closes! It’s first come first served, so make sure you come swing by at 5pm both days to get yourself a pick-me-up for your studying.
If you have any questions, then you can (as always) come see us on the 4th floor, or call at 617-636-6706.
Good luck with your exams!
Hirsh Health Sciences Library would like to wish you a happy and healthy Thanksgiving! We’re thankful for all the wonderful students, staff, and faculty of Tufts University and Tufts Medical Center.
We’d like to remind you that the library will be closing at 2pm tomorrow, Wednesday 11/25 and will reopen at 10 am on Sunday 11/29. Hope you have a wonderful break!
Hello there! Next week is Thanksgiving (you might have heard of it). The Hirsh Library is going to be going on a bit of a vacation, because we know you are too.
We will be closing on Wednesday, November 25th at 2 pm, and we will re-open on Sunday, November 29th at 10 am (and will be open until 10 pm that day).
If you have any questions, feel free to come ask us on the 4th floor of Sackler, or you can call 617-636-6706. Otherwise, enjoy your short break before exams, and we will see you on the 29th!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Asst. Prof. Pei-Jung Lin finds 1 in 10 Alzheimer's patients at risk for avoidable hospital stays: https://t.co/sUyVPnkI… about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @HarvardChanSPH: Making it easier to calculate the costs—and benefits—of immunization https://t.co/OFC3M87Uf1 https://t.co/GtwCDmN05q about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: “A population eating less meat than we eat now would, generally, feed more people,” Tufts' Christian Peters: https://t… about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Sunburns and even suntans may increase your chance of skin cancer. How to protect your skin: https://t.co/CK5kp2YLNx https://t.… 02:43:22 PM July 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DannyD_310: A little veggie chemistry for your weekend https://t.co/sfTdAK4oLY c/o @sciam 01:37:44 PM July 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Reuters_Health: The right way to run. WATCH https://t.co/zMgl0HEPC1 @NYULMC #HealthWatch https://t.co/4c18d7lWYy 12:37:41 PM July 22, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook