ILLiad will be unavailable on Sunday October 12th from 6:00am – 10:00am due to a system upgrade. Please plan your work accordingly. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any questions or comments please call 617-636-6705 or email email@example.com.
On Sunday, April 13, 2014, all ILLiad requests prior to 1/1/2011 that have a “finished” transaction status (Request Closed or Cancelled) will be deleted from ILLiad. Please take a moment to look through your ILLiad Request history and save any requests that you would like to keep.
To save your requests: log into your account and on the left-hand side menu, choose Request History. Click on the title of the request you would like to keep and either print out or copy the information to your own files.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may have already noticed that your ILLiad (hyperlink: http://go.tufts.edu/ILLiadhhsl) account has a new look with easier to fill-in request forms and more accessible account features. Please let email@example.com know if you have any questions or comments about using the new site.
Need to request a book, journal article, or other item not at Hirsh? Our Head of Interlibrary Loan, Judy Rabinowitz, answers your questions about fees and charges below.
Frequently Asked Questions about Interlibrary Loan Fees and Payment
- Will I be charged?
- Faculty and staff in the Tufts community are charged $4 per request (e.g., journal article, book, etc.) for items in the Hirsh Health Sciences Library collection or from a library outside of Tufts. Students are allotted 20 free requests per academic year.
- Will I get an invoice?
- That depends. If there is a charge for your ILLiad request, you will receive an email in the month following the completion of your request with the invoice attached. Alternatively, if debiting a Tufts deptID, you can setup automatic payments and receive no invoices directly.
- How do I pay these invoices?
- Payments can be made by credit card (no Tufts Pcards), or (U.S.) check made out to Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library and brought in-person/mailed to:
Document Delivery Department
Tufts University Hirsh Health Sciences Library
145 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
- How do I pay using a Tufts DeptID?
- Log into ILLiad and add the Tufts DeptID and account number information in the ‘Payment and Profile’ section. Then, when completing an ILLiad request form, select the account, and payment will automatically be made for that request and you will not receive an invoice soliciting payment.
- How can I find out more about ILLiad?
- Check out Document Delivery Policies and Procedures.
Tags4th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun lab graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @WSJThinkTank: Americans spent $116B related to cancer in 2010. Drew Altman on breaking down health spending: http://t.co/MbHz1mxrks htt… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nprnews: 1/3 of respondents who are low income say lack of $$ has harmful effect on health. @NPRHealth http://t.co/L0Iun2mmPa http://t.… about 19 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TheAtlanticHLTH: Why don't convenience stores sell better food? http://t.co/VMdhb6ZeD5 10:40:47 AM March 02, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Did you know fake journals try to get articles from people? Did you know sometimes they're terrible at it? http://t.co/xRFM9yX6ds 07:13:01 PM March 01, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BostonGlobe: Storm on Sunday expected to bring 3 to 6 inches of snow to Boston http://t.co/FpHW89Ym5s http://t.co/oCYJBPQysA 12:44:34 PM February 28, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Today! NIH celebrates #RareDiseaseDay2015. Details: http://t.co/36jyVtCww2 Watch live: http://t.co/vp7uLaOpL5 @NIH http://t.co… 08:30:15 AM February 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook