On Sunday, April 17, 2016, all ILLiad requests dated before 1/1/2013 that are at the status of “cancelled” or “request closed” will be deleted from ILLiad.
Please take a moment to look through your ILLiad Request history and save any requests that you would like to keep. To do this, log into your account and on the left-hand side menu, choose Request History. Click on the requests you would like to keep and either print out or copy the information to your own files.
Transaction deletions occur annually every spring semester. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Requests for items held at the Hirsh Health Sciences Library are now filled free of charge for members of the Tufts community!
And, students, this does not count against your 20 free interlibrary loan requests through ILLiad per year.
We recognize that there may be many reasons you can’t come into the library to grab that article or book chapter you need. Therefore, we are pleased to announce that we will now scan articles and book chapters found in the Hirsh Health Sciences Library, turn them into pdfs, and send them to you…for FREE!
Just submit an ILLiad request for the item in question and we will deliver it to you through your ILLiad account. For more information, please review our ILLiad Fee Policy. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ILLiad will be unavailable on Sunday October 12th from 6:00am – 10:00am due to a system upgrade. Please plan your work accordingly. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any questions or comments please call 617-636-6705 or email email@example.com.
On Sunday, April 13, 2014, all ILLiad requests prior to 1/1/2011 that have a “finished” transaction status (Request Closed or Cancelled) will be deleted from ILLiad. Please take a moment to look through your ILLiad Request history and save any requests that you would like to keep.
To save your requests: log into your account and on the left-hand side menu, choose Request History. Click on the title of the request you would like to keep and either print out or copy the information to your own files.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may have already noticed that your ILLiad (hyperlink: http://go.tufts.edu/ILLiadhhsl) account has a new look with easier to fill-in request forms and more accessible account features. Please let email@example.com know if you have any questions or comments about using the new site.
Need to request a book, journal article, or other item not at Hirsh? Our Head of Interlibrary Loan, Judy Rabinowitz, answers your questions about fees and charges below.
Frequently Asked Questions about Interlibrary Loan Fees and Payment
- Will I be charged?
- Faculty and staff in the Tufts community are charged $4 per request (e.g., journal article, book, etc.) for items in the Hirsh Health Sciences Library collection or from a library outside of Tufts. Students are allotted 20 free requests per academic year.
- Will I get an invoice?
- That depends. If there is a charge for your ILLiad request, you will receive an email in the month following the completion of your request with the invoice attached. Alternatively, if debiting a Tufts deptID, you can setup automatic payments and receive no invoices directly.
- How do I pay these invoices?
- Payments can be made by credit card (no Tufts Pcards), or (U.S.) check made out to Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library and brought in-person/mailed to:
Document Delivery Department
Tufts University Hirsh Health Sciences Library
145 Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
- How do I pay using a Tufts DeptID?
- Log into ILLiad and add the Tufts DeptID and account number information in the ‘Payment and Profile’ section. Then, when completing an ILLiad request form, select the account, and payment will automatically be made for that request and you will not receive an invoice soliciting payment.
- How can I find out more about ILLiad?
- Check out Document Delivery Policies and Procedures.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @scifri: Speaking of #TBT... why do we get nostalgic, anyway? https://t.co/SftDskKPT9 https://t.co/0ULAXPQIT6 about 13 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDAFoodSafety: Margaritas & Salmonella don’t mix! Keep your #CincoDeMayo dishes safe by keeping hot foods hot & cold foods cold. https… about 14 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Olympians Shouldn’t Swim Through Sewage https://t.co/95KmDQtm34 about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @USDA: #ActonClimate: A look back on 7 years of historic #USDAResults → https://t.co/pfKi45JkY8 https://t.co/uajjAFXxno about 15 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Room for Debate: Should Opioid Training for Doctors Be Mandatory? https://t.co/xKok8q0GzJ about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NPRHealth: U.S. To Ship Peanuts To Feed Haitian Kids. Aid Groups Say 'This Is Wrong' https://t.co/GC0MFN20dw about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook