Join the Hirsh Health Sciences Library this Wednesday, October 16th, for a workshop on how to find and interpret Impact Factors!
This workshop is open to all Tufts students, faculty, and staff affiliates and will be in Room 510 of the Sackler Building from 12-1pm
Space is limited, so we ask you fill out a brief registration form HERE by 5pm on the 15th.
Hope to see you there!
Tagsafrican american history Ask Leo book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch medical school mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Via @nprnews: Weekly Innovation: An Umbrella For The Modern Age http://t.co/4IIVimK9yX about 1 hour ago from Twitter for Websites ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Free stuff! Open Access & Creative Commons | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/U7efrEDpG4 #OpenAccessWeek2014 about 1 hour ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsMedSchool: Dr. Shira Doron delivers just the facts on ebola, including transmission, how it spreads and common misconceptions. htt… about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One week until Advice from the Experts: #InsideScientificPublishing ! Spots are still available--register now! http://t.co/3VRGHLItFy 11:21:53 AM October 22, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Guest post: Determining Your Rights for Self-Archiving Published Works | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/Rjt8qYjuSE #OpenAccessWeek2014 10:21:57 AM October 22, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Dentagama: Best #endodontics ruler http://t.co/eyPkTDsAkx 02:22:17 PM October 21, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook