As I was speaking with my sister last weekend she was in the process of trying a new way of making s’mores. My young nephews had a lot of fun assembling these delicious treats and I can’t wait to try it this holiday weekend! Campfire cones (or campfire treats) substitute the graham crackers for ice cream cones. Stuff your cone with marshmallows, chocolate, and whatever else you’d like (peanut butter, strawberries, etc.). Wrap it with tin foil and then either bake it, put it on the grill, or heat it over a campfire. When you are finished you have this chocolatey goodness!
Tired of plain brownies? Why not try adding things to the batter?! I keep seeing this one with Oreos and peanut butter! Yummy!
This last one is perfect for the 4th of July! My family has done this trifle before! The main ingredients include angel food cake, whipped cream, strawberries, and blueberries. One recipe can be found here: http://bit.ly/1BUD5fu This can also be presented as a whole cake with an American Flag pattern!
As a reminder the Library Service Desk is closed this Friday through Sunday! Have a great Independence Day weekend!
Hello everyone! In honor of Independence Day (this Saturday, July 4th), Hirsh Health Sciences Library will be closed from Friday, July 3rd, through Sunday, July 5th. So make sure you get outside, grill something, and watch the fireworks!
We will see you on Monday!
Tags4th floor 5th floor 6th floor Ask Leo book review books circulation copyright databases eBooks electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours food fun fun lab graduation HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours library service desk library staff lunch new books new resource open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website writing consultants
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @BostonGlobe: First IVF baby in US remembers Dr. Howard Jones, pioneering fertility doctor who died Friday http://t.co/tGrJ2vVubT about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsDental: ICYMI: Cells from dental pulp could be used to treat macular degeneration. http://t.co/KupMfbBJDa #dental #research about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Recipe for a Library | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/6r6yW0CI8N 11:58:57 AM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JMHNRCA: HNRCA scientists found that low-calorie cranberry juice increased antioxidant capacity in 10 healthy older adults: http://t.co… 11:54:45 AM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsUniversity: ICYMI: Three Tufts alums were featured in @Forbes for their app, @CymbalFM: http://t.co/Ai8Xg62HCO 11:53:20 AM July 31, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome @TuftsDental Class of 2019! We're looking forward to meeting you all! 11:26:52 AM July 30, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook