As I was speaking with my sister last weekend she was in the process of trying a new way of making s’mores. My young nephews had a lot of fun assembling these delicious treats and I can’t wait to try it this holiday weekend! Campfire cones (or campfire treats) substitute the graham crackers for ice cream cones. Stuff your cone with marshmallows, chocolate, and whatever else you’d like (peanut butter, strawberries, etc.). Wrap it with tin foil and then either bake it, put it on the grill, or heat it over a campfire. When you are finished you have this chocolatey goodness!
Tired of plain brownies? Why not try adding things to the batter?! I keep seeing this one with Oreos and peanut butter! Yummy!
This last one is perfect for the 4th of July! My family has done this trifle before! The main ingredients include angel food cake, whipped cream, strawberries, and blueberries. One recipe can be found here: http://bit.ly/1BUD5fu This can also be presented as a whole cake with an American Flag pattern!
As a reminder the Library Service Desk is closed this Friday through Sunday! Have a great Independence Day weekend!
Hello everyone! In honor of Independence Day (this Saturday, July 4th), Hirsh Health Sciences Library will be closed from Friday, July 3rd, through Sunday, July 5th. So make sure you get outside, grill something, and watch the fireworks!
We will see you on Monday!
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @FDA_Drug_Info: FDA approves first drug to treat hallucinations & delusions associated with Parkinson’s: https://t.co/jqlGwjgucz. https:… about 24 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @WyattHornsby: Why is water so good for us? Here's a big reason why. #SaludTues @DeltaDentalCO @SaludToday https://t.co/oV8w4vhwZu about 27 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsNow: Books of the Year from Arts and Sciences - Our faculty are composing poetry and writing about environmental jus... https://t.… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: See how 3D CT scan modeling helps surgeons plan for complicated surgery. 10 am EDT 5/4. https://t.co/8ErkyTC4HA https://t.c… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @nytimes: Test your supermarket savvy with this quiz on food labels https://t.co/Tb8PQ0u1B1 about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BBC News - Johnson & Johnson hit with $55m damages in talc cancer case https://t.co/9A9y1TAWrx about 2 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook