Did you know you can checkout electronic equipment from the Hirsh Health Sciences Library for four hours at a time?
Stop by the Library IT Desk on the 5th floor Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 9am-7pm to checkout any of the following items:
- Macbooks (with a charger and a mouse)
- iPads – See what apps we have available here.
- Macbook chargers
- Apple iPad/iPod/iPhone chargers
- VGA adaptors for Apple devices and PCs to connect your device to a projector
- A myriad of other devices and cables such as S-video and HDMI
Equipment items can be checked out at the 4th floor Library Service Desk when the Library IT Desk is closed.
For more information regarding checkout policies, see the laptop page on the HHSL website.
Tags4th floor african american history book review books book talk celebration circulation congratulations data databases dental electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch match day medical school mobile apps new books open access open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review social media staff summer TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- The elevator is now working again. Thank you for your patience. about 20 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Welcome back Jane Natches | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/il7JXViMVT about 21 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The central library elevator is currently out of service so please use another one for the time being. We apologize for the inconvenience. about 22 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @theNCI: Got questions about cancer drugs? We have more than 100 summaries on individual drugs and combinations: http://t.co/LHfU2gJKxR about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Ask Leo Episode Three | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/UUv7jnOmEp 09:03:32 AM August 26, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @NatGeo: What caused California's Napa Valley earthquake? http://t.co/vbg26OO17Z 10:25:58 AM August 25, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook