When you check out at iPad from the Library IT Desk, you have access to a wide variety of apps.
In addition to the standard Apple apps, HHSL provides other apps for productivity, social media, and medical.
- Evernote – an app that allows you to create, edit, organize, sync, and share notes across devices.
- Lieberman’s iRadiology – provides access to over 500 radiology cases which allow scrolling and zooming of the images.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention – an app by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention which allows access to health articles, “disease of the week,” and current updates regarding health concerns.
- QBank USMLE – an app by USMLEWorld, LLC which allows you to customize and create tests to fit your study preferences.
For a complete list of the apps we have available, go here.
Tags4th floor 5th floor affiliation book review circulation coffee copyright crafts databases electronic resource electronic resources events exams extended hours food fun fun lab HHSL Hirsh Health Sciences Library holiday holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch new books open access open access week open workshop portals recipes resources restaurant review staff statistics stress relief summer survey Thanksgiving therapy dogs Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library Under10 website
Follow Us on Twitter!
- RT @NYTHealth: When memory fails, delight in the moment https://t.co/BVm2UNFu8J about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: Walking 30-60 mins a day greatly reduces your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes. #NationalWalkingDay https://… about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MayoClinic: U.S. #hepatitisC deaths hit all-time high https://t.co/yNz4WLVBco via @CNN about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tuftsvet: Gypsy Gold, a TINY horse that does animal visitation therapy through Tufts Paws for People, has a huge impact: https://t.co/F… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @TuftsPR: #Tufts researchers find silk keeps fruit fresh without refrigeration https://t.co/pTkt91Yypq https://t.co/JGyrnRN2Pi about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @US_FDA: It's Older Americans Month! Take some time to take a look at FDA’s Food Safety for Seniors. https://t.co/P4S3yfcXQO https://t.… about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook