When you check out at iPad from the Library IT Desk, you have access to a wide variety of apps.
In addition to the standard Apple apps, HHSL provides other apps for productivity, social media, and medical.
- Evernote – an app that allows you to create, edit, organize, sync, and share notes across devices.
- Lieberman’s iRadiology – provides access to over 500 radiology cases which allow scrolling and zooming of the images.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention – an app by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention which allows access to health articles, “disease of the week,” and current updates regarding health concerns.
- QBank USMLE – an app by USMLEWorld, LLC which allows you to customize and create tests to fit your study preferences.
For a complete list of the apps we have available, go here.
Tags4th floor book review book talk celebration circulation congratulations copyright databases electronic resource electronic resources events extended hours facebook food graduation graphs HHSL hhsl event Hirsh Health Sciences Library holidays hours ILLiad Interlibrary Loan library service desk library staff lunch mobile apps new books open access open access week open workshop portals publishing recipes resources restaurant review social media staff statistics summer Tufts Hirsh Health Sciences Library TUSM Under10 website Women's History Month
Follow Us on Twitter!
- Thank you for sharing @lisagualtieri! about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to lisagualtieri ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanksgiving Hours | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/YayyVF0t3n about 6 hours ago from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @lisagualtieri: Presenting about Ebola and Social Media at next session @TuftsMedSchool #globalpublichealth14 http://t.co/AWyrBPbtVi about 6 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Dentagama: Factors for Tooth Decay http://t.co/GaNTMtsDDB about 8 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Thanksgiving Food for Thought! | What's New @ HHSL http://t.co/lWg2xaUHyg 10:45:47 AM November 18, 2014 from Bitly ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sciam: A True and Complete Account of the Neuroscience of Zombies http://t.co/JKlQJU8uwR 08:08:56 AM November 18, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Tufts HHSL on Facebook